Re: Sim that got proposed to can't plan wedding

by crinrict

Original Post

Sim that got proposed to can't plan wedding

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Vampires and Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two sims get engaged & have the sim that got proposed to plan a wedding on the calendar
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim that got proposed to can't plan wedding, game says they have to be engaged first; their partner that proposed to them CAN plan a wedding
What do you expect to see? Both sims should be able to plan a wedding
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

n/a

Message 11 of 19 (782 Views)

Hero
@naeshelle I merged your post with a similar thread.

Is the Sim you plan the wedding with an occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Hello,

Thanks for your help. No, they are both humans.

Message 13 of 19 (735 Views)

Hero
@naeshelle Does the wedding go through when you plan with the other Sim ? For the other user it was a problem that the Sim wasn't available for the wedding.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (732 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, I was able to have them get married when I planned with the sim who proposed, so they were both available for the wedding. The game was just saying that one was engaged while the other one was not.
Message 15 of 19 (729 Views)

Hero
@naeshelle Was that a Sim you created yourself or downloaded through the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 19 (715 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I created both sims.
Message 17 of 19 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@naeshelle OK. Thanks for the report. Not sure what could be causing this. Make sure to click that me too button on the first page if you haven't already.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 19 (709 Views)

Re: Can't plan wedding, says we're not engaged

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 19 of 19 (590 Views)