Re: Can't open the Eco Workshop-bought 3 or 4 times

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Can't open the Eco Workshop-bought 3 or 4 times

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola G Stylus
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By looking at the screenshot attached
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I bought the Eco Workshop with my simoleons 3 or 4 times and it just won't open the Workshop up at all. The first time I tried was during the first season of the Sim Festival when I had bought the pack and the Sim wouldn't open up and let me have what I was supposed to so I contacted EA and they didn't help so I contacted Google play and they reimbursed me but it hasn't fixed anything on the game so I'm stuck with a bug issue on the Workshop and Sim Festival and can't play like I'm supposed to. You can't move forward in the game without the the Eco, please help!! 

Message 1 of 8 (801 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @saylerrenee! Could you DM me your player id? thanks!

Message 2 of 8 (772 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Dragons thank you for responding so quickly. I just DMed you, sorry it took so long to reply
Message 3 of 8 (740 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye Did you get my DM?
Message 4 of 8 (711 Views)

Hi @saylerrenee! I am going to report your issue to studio. It may take a while before it gets fixed. Please do not try to purchase the eco workshop anymore since even when locked it is not supposed to look like it does in your game. 

Message 5 of 8 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_DragonsEye! Thank you so much!! I'm glad to wait just really happy to get it fixed so I'll finally be able to play the Eco Workshop 😊

Message 6 of 8 (660 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye Hey, I was wondering if you'd heard anything from studio? I haven't on my end and wanted to check in.
Message 7 of 8 (524 Views)

Hi @saylerrenee! Sorry, no news yet! usually fixes come with the updates, and the fixes are shared also in the General Discussion & Feedback section of the forum too.

Message 8 of 8 (481 Views)