Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PBG_SNiPeZ
Date/time issue occurred 2/21/21
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug It has kicked me out of auctions, however only on the companion app. I saw others saying that it could have been because they refreshed too many times, and I was sniping yesterday.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t really know.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn’t let me go into auctions on the companion app, and says “your account has been denied to this feature.”
What do you expect to see? Hopefully my auctions working.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. It has kicked me out of auctions, however only on the companion app. I saw others saying that it could have been because they refreshed too many times, and I was sniping yesterday.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

It’s in the picture below.

Message 1 of 29 (6,128 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t open auctions on Madden companion app

Community Manager
@willmettepro

Hey there. It's possible to get locked out of you refuse to do the captchas.

It's possible your account was also restricted access due to a recent action on your account. Please check the email address associated with your EA account for further details if that's indeed the case.

Our Support team can be reached at Help.EA.com and on Twitter via EAHelp.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 29 (6,100 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@willmettepro

Hey there. It's possible to get locked out of you refuse to do the captchas.

It's possible your account was also restricted access due to a recent action on your account. Please check the email address associated with your EA account for further details if that's indeed the case.

Our Support team can be reached at Help.EA.com and on Twitter via EAHelp.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 29 (6,101 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening on mine too

Message 3 of 29 (6,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Just happened to me also last night. The damn ea verification captas kept coming on constantly so just closed them instead of doing them and now locked out of companion app. They need to fix this crap. I shouldnt have to verify captas every move i make in the app!! Dont waste your time calling ea help because they will just say its a bug and retry app later which of course they dont do anything to fix your companion account. Simply put they dont want you using auction house in app even though thats the main reason people use it. 

Message 4 of 29 (5,951 Views)

★★ Novice

You have any luck since? This just happened to me as well. Access denied to the auction feature in the companion app cuz I must have closed the app during one of the 1000 puzzles I solved 

Message 5 of 29 (5,834 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Lately the app has been locking people out even if you successfully verify. It ask for successful verification several times in a row and even if you successfully verify each time it still locks you out.
Message 6 of 29 (5,787 Views)

Community Manager

@HitMan3385 

We'll need to gather examples of these experiences to get this looked into.

If you are locked out after successfully verifying a captcha or experience an issue where you are locked out without prompted to solve one, please reply to this thread with these details:

• Gamertag/PSN ID/PC Origin Account (the platform you play on)
  • Mobile device (example: iPhone 12, Samsung Galaxy S20)
  • Time of incident (Time/Date/Timezone)
  • What were you doing in the auction house? Where were you within the app?
  • Did you get locked out from the captcha or never receive one?
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 29 (5,767 Views)

★ Novice

ChitownPhantom (ps4)

iPhone 8 plus

8:25 pm ct/ 5-17-2021

I was refreshing auctions and was given a captcha. After completing the one I was given I was given more consecutively.

Yes I was locked out after getting a captcha.

Message 8 of 29 (5,683 Views)

★ Novice

Xbox One

Gamertag: PaperHail10

Mobile Device: IPhone 7

Time occurred: May 17, 2021 at around 10 pm est.

I was trying to access the auction house but then I constantly kept getting a verification captcha every time I click on something. I eventually got locked out and I’m still locked out.

Message 9 of 29 (5,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ricothegoat1304 Xbox

Iphone xs

11:10 am est 5-18-2021

I was in the app refreshing on an Amari cooper cards to stock up hoping he gets a power up expansion and every time I would refresh or click on one of his cards or go into my item binder it would give me a captcha I would complete them every time and I thought it might be I was on the app to much I closed the app out one time and i made sure I didn't have a captcha open and when I reopened the app it said your account has been blocked from this feature. The whole time the auction house has been blocked I have received 2 captcha. I was getting a bunch of captca's and I exited out of the app but I didn't have any captcha open when I exited out of the app so I don't know what you would count that as getting kicked by a captcha or not sorry. I was just let back in if that was a coincidence or if you unblocked my account but which ever thank you.

IMG_0220.PNG  

Message 10 of 29 (5,615 Views)