Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NV GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB DDR 4 16GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When i play freeplay and fly around or play stronghold, i fell down (location can be everywhere) and can't do anything but walk, no guns, no greandes can be used. Or when i fly against any wall with full speed same thing happens.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.03.2019 12:10 GMT+1 and the whole past week
Summarize your bug When i play freeplay and fly around or play stronghold, i fall down (location can be everywhere) and can't do anything but walk, no guns, no greandes can be used. Or when i fly against a wall same thing happens. When i fight against a enemy, sometime i can't use grenades. It shows me, my grenade ist rdy to launch, but i cant launch for 10 sec. Rockets are working at the same time. Spiderwebs: if fly in Spiderwebs which are placed on the walls while im in Bossfight and get stunned and lost all my shield and whole life. looks like this: [||...............................] is it normal?
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cant move: Fly against a wall with full speed, and then fall down and try to move/jump/fire anything. Can't use Grenade: Fight against enemys (mostly elite) and try to use quick a rocket -> grenade. It doesn't happen everytime, i would quess 30% of time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't move or fire anything Can't use grenade (tried different grenades, same problem)
What should be happening instead? it should be possible to move around or fire, when i'm on the ground again. Grenades should be able to launch when it shows they're rdy to launch. Spiderwebs shouldn't kill me almost when i fly in them.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NV GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB DDR 4 16GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Everywhere this can happen.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When i play freeplay and fly around or play stronghold, i fell down (location can be everywhere) and can't do anything but walk, no guns, no greandes can be used. Or when i fly against any wall with full speed same thing happens.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.03.2019 12:10 GMT+1 and the whole past week
Summarize your bug When i play freeplay and fly around or play stronghold, i fall down (location can be everywhere) and can't do anything but walk, no guns, no greandes can be used. Or when i fly against a wall same thing happens. When i fight against a enemy, sometime i can't use grenades. It shows me, my grenade ist rdy to launch, but i cant launch for 10 sec. Rockets are working at the same time. Spiderwebs: if fly in Spiderwebs which are placed on the walls while im in Bossfight and get stunned and lost all my shield and whole life. looks like this: [||...............................] is it normal?
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cant move: Fly against a wall with full speed, and then fall down and try to move/jump/fire anything. Can't use Grenade: Fight against enemys (mostly elite) and try to use quick a rocket -> grenade. It doesn't happen everytime, i would quess 30% of time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't move or fire anything Can't use grenade (tried different grenades, same problem)
What should be happening instead? What should happening? It should be possible to move around or fire, when i'm on the ground again. Grenades should be able to launch when it shows they're rdy to launch. Spiderwebs shouldn't kill me almost when i fly in them.

Message 1 of 1 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help