Can’t make plopsy sales

by TOXICxPRINCESS

Original Post

Can’t make plopsy sales

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the new Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? List on plopsy
What happens when the bug occurs? A few items sell after listing on plopsy but after a short period of time no more sales happen and the value listed of all the items disappears. The only way to continue making sales is to unlist and relist but then the same thing happens.
What do you expect to see? To be able to consistently list and sale items on plopsy without any interference.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Listings on plopsy stop making sales and the value of the item disappears after a period of time and the only way to make any sales is to unlist and relist but then those stop selling to. 

Message 1 of 9 (2,051 Views)

Re: Can’t make plopsy sales

Hero
@TOXICxPRINCESS Did you test this without mods installed ?

There's this known issue but that sounds different from what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-NKSP-Timer-for-Plopsy-items-missing-visual/td-p/95...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,020 Views)

Hero
@TOXICxPRINCESS Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (1,986 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue continues to this day. I have this issue. After 2 sales on Plopsy, no offers are received and the listing just expires over and over. I can't sell anything on there. I don't use any mods but MCCC, Column, and UI mods. I am confused as to why this is happening. 

Message 4 of 9 (978 Views)

Hero
@NerdySnailie That's mods. Please remove them and test if it happens without.

All reports in the bug forum need to be on a vanilla game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (962 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you, Crin. I will do as you advised and return to you if it worked or not. 

Message 6 of 9 (945 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think this is a false alarm. Sales are just slow. You hardly sell anything, and I don't know if they changed it but I haven't played with this pack in a few years. I don't recall it being this slow before. I got a couple of sales after. It still works. I went through the "delete mail box" at first too. I, however, started again, and it is the same. Nothing is different. I am sticking to my refreshed save just because I didn't encounter 2 bugs on it: the outdoor garbage can and mailbox not working. They are working on this new save. I also wonder if downloaded materials from the gallery can cause any bugs. I have to say that my save started normal for 2 days in game then things went south after I got a room from the gallery. Of course, that could be an isolated incident since it only happened once, but I decided to build my version of the room I wanted. I wanted to be safe with the fresh save. 

Message 7 of 9 (904 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
hey @NerdySnailie i so feel like the gallery is causing bugs Ever since i started to avoid it i haven't had lag or game freezing bugs

as for plopsy im using it now and it does seem to take a couple days to get a sale Ill keep track to see if anything janky happens
Message 8 of 9 (899 Views)

Hero
@NerdySnailie The garbage can has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Trash-Cans-Stop-Working-on-Some-Lots/m-p/9305638

As for plopsy/trendi, there are several open bug report. This one was just different. So if the mailbox stops working, it's more likely this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-NKSP-Cannot-ship-sold-items-from-plopsy-Patch-1-76-81/m-p...

There's also a seperate issue for Residential rentals: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FR-HR-KNSP-Multi-Unit-Mailbox-doesn-t-work-to-send-obects-to/t...

Also make sure you're always on your home lot when trying to list something.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (884 Views)