Re: Can't loot

by ReiLayz

Original Post

Re: [MAJOR GAME BREAKING BUG] Can't Loot DeathBox

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I might have Idea to why this happens... it's maybe because that enemy that we killed leaves the game instantly when they die. I noticed it since I can loot fine when the player that I killed that is still knocked down (meaning they still have a squadmate left) and I kill that knocked down person I can just loot the items fine but not sure about this theory.

Message 11 of 115 (4,709 Views)

Death Box Looting

★ Novice

Hi Apex Team,

I encountered from my previous game an looting issues. I can't loot from deathboxes but I can loot items outside death boxes.

Message 12 of 115 (4,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have not encountered this bug before the new "Havoc Weapon" patch.

Please fix this soon.

Message 13 of 115 (4,665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, this is a bull *! 2 times in a row!

Message 14 of 115 (4,892 Views)

★ Novice

Couldn't pick up & ping anything from death crates, but i was able to pick up items from the ground

Message 15 of 115 (4,877 Views)

★ Novice

After the Havoc update this game breaking bug, made my game near impossible as for the first time I am running out of ammo and meds, because of this and causes me to miss all the loot my enemy drop.

Message 16 of 115 (4,612 Views)

★ Novice

It happened to me so many times. And there have few game we lose because we out of ammunition.

Message 17 of 115 (4,690 Views)

★ Novice

This bug is even worse then the slow walk bug and is breaking the game. Please fix asap thank you.

I understand it may takes timeStandard smile Just be quick before this bug drive people out of the game

Message 18 of 115 (4,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me today, couldn't pick up anything in loot boxes. Only a few instances where I was able to pick up 1 attachment then I was not able to pick any other loot.

Message 19 of 115 (4,598 Views)

Re: Can't Loot items in Death Crates

Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, @Crywolf642.

• What exactly is preventing you from looting?
  • Are you getting an error message or does nothing happen when you try to add items to your backpack?
  • Which platform do you play on?
  • Are you positive your backpack wasn't full?
  • Are you using any overlays if you're playing on PC?
Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 115 (4,257 Views)