Can’t log in SWGOH

by TheGauch33

Original Post

Re: Can’t log in SWGOH

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Gunner How likely with this be resolved before the Executor event is over?
Message 11 of 15 (262 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Gunner I was able to finally get in. I kept searching more on this board for similar issues. I turned off Game Center in iCloud. It had been prompting me to log into iCloud which I never do. But since the update, I was getting the error message on SWGOH I asked for help with. Once I turned off the Game Center in iCloud it finally,loaded. But of course now the Executor event is over? Anyway to get at it without waiting another month?!?
Message 12 of 15 (227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me after the new update

Message 13 of 15 (194 Views)

★ Novice

Ever since the update, many players are unable to log into their accounts.   I'm not seeing any official 'bug' acknowledgments.
I have several accounts on a variety of devices.  iOS, Android, Emulator.  Every single one of them I've had issues logging into and several times since the update, it's happened more than once on each account to which I am constantly trying to figure out how to get my account back.   

What needs to happen is for players to 'reattach' their Game Center and/or Google Play to their account.   
When logging in, it brings up a noob account without the "Have An Account?" at the top.  There's no way to log out.
One solution I've found so far is to uninstall SWGOH from your device (iOS, Android, Emulator)
(if need be, clear your phone/device cache)
Reinstall SWGOH through Google Play or your Apple apps.
Once installed, open the game inside the app (GP or Apple)
You should be able to log into your Game Center or Google Play
Losing your account may happen more than once until CG acknowledges and fixes the issue(s)
This may not be the only solution, but it seems to work for now.  

Message 14 of 15 (177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

anti news of this error ? I am not able to log now since 1 week .. do I have to stop to Play ?? 

thanks for your return

Message 15 of 15 (156 Views)