by jovanyvaladeza

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't load into any Endor map

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Every time I attempt to load into an Endor map, on any game mode except campaign, I get stuck on an infinite loading loop on the Endor loading screen.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? alan valadez27
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/27/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6:30 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load into an Endor map on any game mode, mainly on HvV or Galactic Assault.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get stuck on the Endor loading screen.
What do you expect to see? To enter the match.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Console

I already attempted to reset the game but it seems like that doesn't solve the issue. Going as a group or by myself into an Endor map also makes no difference. I also tried different game modes already, and it seems like only the Campaign is not affected by this. 

Message 1 of 5 (979 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't load into any Endor map

★★ Novice
Sorry for the late response, some stuff came up. I reinstalled the game and it seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the suggestion.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (880 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @jovanyvaladeza

Can I ask if by "reset" you meant reinstalling the game? Wondering That's what I would recommend if you haven't done it already. But before that you might want to delete the game data saved in the cloud to see if it will help too. Please be aware that you might lose your single player progress by doing that, but we want to be sure if none of your save files is corrupted and causing the game to crash on this particular map.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (952 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the response. I'll try to delete the game data from the cloud first and, if it doesn't work, then re-install the game later today or tomorrow. I'll let you know if it worked or not once I've done it.

Message 3 of 5 (940 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry for the late response, some stuff came up. I reinstalled the game and it seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the suggestion.
Message 4 of 5 (881 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@jovanyvaladeza

No worries! I'm glad that you're able to play the game now Standard smile

I'll mark your post as the accepted solution.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 5 (835 Views)