Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/11/18
Summarize your bug When trying to join my squad mate who was in a belenim bomber during day 3 on Narvik, I was unable to join him as the passenger gunner.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to join a squad mate in a blelnim bomber as a passenger
What happens when the bug occurs? It won't let you spawn on your squad mate in the spare seat and occasionally prevents you from going back to the main spawn screen whilst spectating.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to spawn with your squad mate inside the belnim bomber as a passenger

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/11/18
Summarize your bug When trying to join my squad mate who was in a belenim bomber during day 3 on Narvik, I was unable to join him as the passenger gunner.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to join a squad mate in a blelnim bomber as a passenger
What happens when the bug occurs? It won't let you spawn on your squad mate in the spare seat and occasionally prevents you from going back to the main spawn screen whilst spectating.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to spawn with your squad mate inside the belnim bomber as a passenger

Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)

Re: Can't join squad mate in blenim bomber (Stage 3 - Narvik) CQ/Grand Operation

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same issue on PC.
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: Can't join squad mate in blenim bomber (Stage 3 - Narvik) CQ/Grand Operation

★★★★★ Newbie
Jep, seems that ally bombers are bugged
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)