Re: Can't interact with walls

by moggesmith10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't interact with walls

★★★ Newbie

This is a game braking bug. When i try to build a wall it takes money but the walls that i bought dosent appear. i cant destroy wall's either. i cant even build anything anymore. before it was just the walls but now everything. sorry for bad structure on this text Confusedmileyfrustrated: 

Message 1 of 6 (963 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this 'only' on an existing game or does it also happen if you start a new one ?

Can you save and load games ok ?

EDIT: This is related to this error and should and has to do with game corruption: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/SOLUTION-Savegame-was-saved-with-a-newer-version/td-p/4205460/

Please continue in the linked thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (969 Views)

All Replies

Sims 4 Walls

★★★ Newbie

whenever im playing sims4 after the new patch i cant seem to place walls, it says i have placed them and takes money away from me. but it doesnt show the wall being placed

Message 2 of 6 (963 Views)

Hero

Are you guys using any mods ? Does it happen on all floors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie
no mods and i cant build anything so i cant get to another floor to check

Message 4 of 6 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this 'only' on an existing game or does it also happen if you start a new one ?

Can you save and load games ok ?

EDIT: This is related to this error and should and has to do with game corruption: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/SOLUTION-Savegame-was-saved-with-a-newer-version/td-p/4205460/

Please continue in the linked thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (970 Views)

★★ Novice

same with me i'm not using mods but i can't build i tried updating my game to see if it was just a bug but that didnt work either

Message 6 of 6 (922 Views)