Re: Can't grow plants after finishing story campain

by jwhitsta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't grow plants after finishing story campain

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug After finishing story campain, can't grow plants, and the achievement does not drop out
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? finishing story campain and try to grow plants
What happens when the bug occurs? can not get achievement
What do you expect to see? the possibility to get this achievement after finishing story campaign

Plants grow only when passing the storyline campaign

Message 1 of 22 (6,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Respawn Team

Plant growth is not based on campaign progression.

How many plants do you have? There should be ten in total. If you can, would you mind posting a screenshot of your terrarium?

If you have 10 plants and are still running into this problem, could you try these steps and report back?
1. Enter the Mantis, note which plants are not fully grown.
2. Exit the Mantis, leave the Mantis and go exploring.
3. After 1 hour, return to the Mantis.

View in thread

Message 3 of 22 (6,728 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I'm affected by this bug as well on PS4, but I haven't finished the story yet. It might not matter since I only have opening the vault left to do, but just wanted to add this to the record in case finishing the story isn't the cause
Message 2 of 22 (6,793 Views)

EA Respawn Team

Plant growth is not based on campaign progression.

How many plants do you have? There should be ten in total. If you can, would you mind posting a screenshot of your terrarium?

If you have 10 plants and are still running into this problem, could you try these steps and report back?
1. Enter the Mantis, note which plants are not fully grown.
2. Exit the Mantis, leave the Mantis and go exploring.
3. After 1 hour, return to the Mantis.

Message 3 of 22 (6,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yeah I’m having the same issue on PS4 this is the only thing I haven’t finished in the game everything is at 100% and all trophies but this one. I have 3 plants that have at least came up but grow no further. I’ve spent over an hour on Zeffo running around and nothing has changed been to multiple other planets also for differing amount of time. The mushling and bleeding gut have been the same since before I finished the game a day or 2 ago the dream wort I got after finishing. Frustrating it’s stopping me from platinum.57C54B1D-1B50-47E0-A8AC-3A7672684F11.jpeg

Message 4 of 22 (6,700 Views)

★ Guide

I finally got them to grow and trophy popped. Went to dathomir and ran in a little way in stood in a safe area and turned the tv off  and just left the game for over an hour and a bit. Came back ran to the mantis and they were done. Thank  goodness it was time spent on planet. It was frustrating.

Message 5 of 22 (6,686 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this same issue.

Playing on XBox One

After completing the campaign and all other achievements I needed two seeds for the terrarium.  I collected those, and I've been running around for about six hours trying various in game activities to get them to grow.  I've Traversed routes to and from the ship on various planets, killing enemies on the way.  Tried grinding for xp to accumulate skill points, tried idling, tried traveling between planets, resting, nothing has caused the seeds to grow.

Message 6 of 22 (6,648 Views)

EA Respawn Team
@SilentBotts Would you mind posting a screen shot of what your terrarium looks like?
Message 7 of 22 (6,642 Views)

★ Novice

Update, after reading some of the other posts, I traveled to Bogano and went and camped out in the Vault.  I left the game up for three hours.  After coming back one of the two seeds had sprouted.

The two plants I'm waiting on are the Featherfern and the Gillypod.  The Gillypod is the one that sprouted.

I've verified that all ten labels appear in terrarium.

Message 8 of 22 (6,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@michelrespawn having the same issue expect all my plants have grown but no achivement has popped

Message 9 of 22 (6,520 Views)

★★ Novice

The growing of plants seems to just be based on time and resting. I went and killed a bunch of stuff and hardly rested anywhere trying the get the last one to grow, once I started to rest however, it didn't take long. So I'd suggest to go to planets, do a few things and then meditate/rest and return to the mantis and check progress, then repeat on another planet.

Message 10 of 22 (6,505 Views)