Re: Will you start counting the containers from which Hairloom Shards can drop?

by CKG_Slyht_35

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TigranAno Holy guy you are superhuman hahaha, now forecast my future in life lol. Man I'm just happy it's going to get fixed
Message 91 of 120 (1,000 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, we have an update on this now. 

https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/1361798102584225797

"Heads up: The

Anniversary Collection Event heirloom pack had a bug. It unintentionally reset the "counter" that guarantees you get heirloom shards every 500 packs. Only people who opened the heirloom pack before 3pm PT on 2/10 were affected, as the bug was fixed.

We're working on a hotfix to restore affected players' "bad luck protection" counters to their proper count (including additional packs opened since the bug). If the bug prevented you from getting rewarded on your 500th pack, you'll receive a pack containing heirloom shards.

We're also going to grant affected players 5 Apex Packs for their trouble. We'll update when the fix has rolled out and we've confirmed that it's working properly."

Marking as solved to increase visibility.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 92 of 120 (8,142 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Confirmed. It's fixed 

Message 93 of 120 (949 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the update/confirmation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 94 of 120 (941 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David I opened about 700 packages unitl get it,how fix it? My counter start at 0 or 200? How can i know it?
Message 95 of 120 (923 Views)

Community Manager
@xyiaao In this situation you would get the shards and be 200 towards the next guarantee (if we assume you don't have all heirlooms now).
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 96 of 120 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xyiaao Your counter has been resetted back to how it was before, so if you even have opened packs after purchasing 24 event packs and receiving shards that way. I had 140 packs opened after opening all the event packs, I had around 450 packs opened before, so it makes 540 packs total, lets say 500 (certain number). Once you log in to apex you must see 5 apex packs gifted to you and once you open them, you will get heirloom shards.
Message 97 of 120 (891 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David I mean I already got shards before fix it.And i only get 5 packages in game.I bought 200 packages more,very uncomfortable.
Message 98 of 120 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Got my shards, thank you Respawn! Spent it on THE BUTTERFLY KNIFE, first was THE KUNAI! 

Message 99 of 120 (835 Views)

I have a question, if you have a 150 heirloom shards, from buying it in the CE, and after that if I open a normal apex pack (for the 500th+) which I supposed to get a heirloom shards what's going to happen? Will it stack to 300? Or It won't show up? Or it won't stack and I will lost the shards (from the normal apex packs) since the heirloom shards counter says 150/150

Message 100 of 120 (819 Views)