by icequeenxangel

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't go up mountain excursion w/ marker and other bugs

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Current
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cat's and Dogs, Seasons, City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The event " mountain excursion". My sims could not continue up the mountain on the 2nd marker. I restarted the game, and hit origin repair.. still nothing.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some Issues I'm having: - The action for marker says my sim is at it (the green going around in progress) but the image for the action is blank/white circle. - the digital sketchpad keeps resetting my sim and the object itself randomly disappears - Sim will get a glass of water and go naked in the bathtub randomly. - Sim will be hungry, makes food and sets it on the counter then automatically goes back in the fridge to make another meal - Random crashing, game just closes. - Pet (Adult dog) is having a hard time going on platforms/in house to get food in the pre-made rental spots
What do you expect to see? To go up and not be stuck/fail the excursion.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Recent patch with the new expansion release.

Don't currently have screenshots.  

Message 1 of 2 (921 Views)

Re: Can't go up mountain excursion w/ marker and other bugs

Community Manager

Hi @icequeenxangel

Thanks for making this report. In your opening post there's a mention of what sounds like a few different things happening. We may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for many of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (888 Views)