Re: Can't go back to the Tempest

by blooddrgaon

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Saw the 'jump to cliff' solution shortly after posting.  It has worked.  Thanks for those who posted on it.

Message 11 of 22 (2,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having this exact same problem on eos fell off in a vault had to restart game loaded me in the nomad in the vault
Message 12 of 22 (2,631 Views)

★ Novice

Well if that's not the darndest thing! I was stuck there, then went back and Jumping Mithrava did the trick.  I thought for sure it was never gonna' let me leave.  Thanks for the idea!

Message 13 of 22 (2,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Glad to see the whole cliff jumping thing is working for most. But I'm on Voeld any ideas about what I can do?
Message 14 of 22 (2,519 Views)

★ Apprentice
Make sure you don't need to go up the ramp of tempest and hold Y or Triangle.

I'd say jump from the highest point into the canyon, that should trigger respawn as long as you don't land on something jutting out.

Or go to the top of the tower and jump off the side?
Message 15 of 22 (2,515 Views)

★ Novice

*, thanks I spent 3 hours googling this comment ) It works

Message 16 of 22 (2,369 Views)

★ Novice
Okay well this just now started happening to me. Happen to be on Eos and now Havel. I know EA are upset about sells not doing to well, but all these bugs I am running into makes me not want to buy the next one.
Message 17 of 22 (2,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ran into this same problem on PS4 digital download, and it looks like going off the edge of the map worked too- I suppose because it forced the nomad to respawn! 

Message 18 of 22 (1,954 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just experienced this problem on Havarl.  Read about switching profile, did not work.  Did a few fast travels, even changed companions, still no solution.

What worked was going to the bridge that crosses the chasm, jumping off then fast traveling to the Tempest.

Message 19 of 22 (1,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2022 this error remain there, fortunately your "fix" still working too, aboard the nomad and drive into any abyss of the map, makes you respawn and the extraction back to normal. Thanks again dude.

Message 20 of 22 (1,056 Views)