★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1070m
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. launch bay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) everyday since launch
Summarize your bug cant select expidition page or the door to go back to tarsis from the launch bay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to the lauch bay from the EXP gain /expidition complete screen
What happens when the bug occurs? i have to relog
What should be happening instead? i should be able to select an expidition or go back to tarsis

So yeah. after i complete and expedition OR quit one because it was bugged and we couldn't complete the damn thing, ill select the launch bay as my destination. But more than 90% of the time when i go to access the expedition map either the pop up to select the may doesn't come up or holding the button does nothing and just keeps telling me to hold the button.

when this happens i try to go back to tarsis from the launch pad only to have the exact same problem. this them requires me to relog back to the main menu.... i waste more time in loading screens than i do playing the game.

Message 1 of 2 (49 Views)

Re: Can't get out of the launch pad

★★★★ Novice

I got trapped in the launch pad with a group of about six others the first time I arrived there and then finally got a message about the server shutting down and I was able to continue as normal.

Message 2 of 2 (39 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help