Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get into Vault on Kadara

★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Done the 3 Monoliths on Kadara and now at the Vault. When I go in and use the gravity well, i get about halway down before it bugs out and drops me into the Slums. I've tried it multiple times, have used previous auto and manual saves, and have already repaired the game twice and it still continues to happen. I can't seem to find an answer to this, or is there no fix and I can't finish Vault or setup an outpost here (since the Vault needs to be completed in order to do so). HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. DL 302.08 UL 12.09
What company provides your internet service? Xfinity
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happens every time I try and enter Kadara Vault
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Done the 3 Monoliths on Kadara and now at the Vault. When I go in and use the gravity well, i get about halway down before it bugs out and drops me into the Slums. I've tried it multiple times, have used previous auto and manual saves, and have already repaired the game twice and it still continues to happen. I can't seem to find an answer to this, or is there no fix and I can't finish Vault or setup an outpost here (since the Vault needs to be completed in order to do so).

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (1,397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get into Vault on Kadara

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem.

I found the solution was to :

1)  Enter the nomad.

2) Press "T" to exfiltrate the planet.

3) Use the galaxy map, then select to land again on Kadara

4) Use the travel terminal to move to the slums.

5) Resummon the Nomad from the drop point outside the slums

6) Quick Travel to a nearby drop point near the vault

7) Travel to the Kadara vault and...

8) Re-use the gravity well.

Yes, I realize this reply is like 3 years out of date, but I was playing this game for the 1st time, encountered this bug, and doing some Google-Fu, and landed on this page, and also:  Didn't find a solution to this problem anywhere else....  so I figured this might help future players in my situation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,165 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem.

I found the solution was to :

1)  Enter the nomad.

2) Press "T" to exfiltrate the planet.

3) Use the galaxy map, then select to land again on Kadara

4) Use the travel terminal to move to the slums.

5) Resummon the Nomad from the drop point outside the slums

6) Quick Travel to a nearby drop point near the vault

7) Travel to the Kadara vault and...

8) Re-use the gravity well.

Yes, I realize this reply is like 3 years out of date, but I was playing this game for the 1st time, encountered this bug, and doing some Google-Fu, and landed on this page, and also:  Didn't find a solution to this problem anywhere else....  so I figured this might help future players in my situation.

Message 2 of 3 (1,166 Views)

EA DICE Team
@alzikar Thanks for sharing!

I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (901 Views)