Can’t get back to party AGAIN

by BASSJOA

Original Post

Can’t get back to party AGAIN

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) XS
OS Version 12.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003043468967
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Suddenly found that can’t get back into other players’ party.
What do you expect to see? Fixed
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Hong Kong
Additional feedback

I can’t get back to the party again! It happened once in last week and of course all party actions were lost, so lost my rewards. Please fixed it pleaseeeeee! It’s too much bugs in this game. I’m a big fan of sims so I don’t want to be disappointed.

Message 1 of 5 (475 Views)

Re: Can’t get back to party AGAIN

Hero

This happened on wednesday or thursday.

I still had some stickers so I tried to return to a party that already had reached level 10.

The image of the host's house flashed on my screen and my game crashed.

I deleted cached files and reopened the game. That party disappeared from my list and yet it counted as 1 of 2 daily parties. I didn't get any rewards.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly same with my case!! T_T

Message 3 of 5 (442 Views)

Hero

@BASSJOA wrote:

Exactly same with my case!! T_T

@BASSJOA, do you know if the party chashed with error 400? See here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-no-longer-valid-Network-Error-400/m-p/6778500#M3323

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat Yes! Actually I also had this problem once when I hosted a party. It was 10 level already and then suddenly disappeared...No any error showed at that time.

I used my friend account (who joined my party) to see what’s going on. As you can see in the picture below, first it still can saw that my party was progressing. I pressed ‘back to party’, it flashed 0.01 second and then crashed, just like what you mentioned. However, after a while it just all disappeared, it showed join or ignore my party in the game! 

Time goes by, my party time was over. After a few hours, I finally got the error message 404. 

Message 5 of 5 (418 Views)