Can't get Wall Run

by LordShadowProc

Original Post

Can't get Wall Run

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Can't get wall run ability
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea; I'm just playing through the game and when I get to the location where I'm supposed to interact with the force mark on the wall I can't.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, which is the problem. The force mark on the wall which is supposed to active my flashback doesn't activate and I can't get the ability. So I can't progress through the game.
What do you expect to see? At least a means of adding the ability through console commands or some other way to debug the game when this sort of thing happens.

I just got the game, started playing it and I can't move forward because it didn't trigger. When the rest of the game is 100% dependent upon this ability, and I can't get it because the game is bugged, then there's no means of advancing. It makes the game unplayable. 

Message 1 of 3 (945 Views)

Re: Can't get Wall Run

★ Novice
@LordShadowProc I have had the exact same problem, however on Xbox rather than pc. When I get to it I see a flash of light and the cutscene doesn’t start
Message 2 of 3 (867 Views)

Re: Can't get Wall Run

★ Novice

It's bugged, you must follow the initial walkthrough precisely or it won't trigger.

Message 3 of 3 (856 Views)