Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Berdsk5
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02.04.2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 00:24 AM
What is your time zone? VST - GMT + 7:00
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Ultimate Team: Ultimate Championship
Summarize your bug I was in Division 3 in Ultimate Team online championships. Then I lost a lot of fights and my division points (or rating) dropped to 0. Immediately afterwards the problem started. When I select a fighter to play with and press "Options" to start the search, there is an instant mistake "Can’t find opponent". If I select all fighters, the result is the same. So, now I'm still in Division 3 and I can’t play online in Ultimate Team. There are no problems in online Ranked Championships and online Quick Fights. I can easily find opponents there.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Ultimate Team: Ultimate Championships
What happens when the bug occurs? When I select a fighter to play with and press "Options" to start the search, there is an instant mistake "Can’t find opponent". If I select all fighters, the result is the same.
What do you expect to see? I want to play online in Ultimate Championships

I was in Division 3 in Ultimate Team online championships. Then I lost a lot of fights and my division points (or rating) dropped to 0. Immediately afterwards the problem started.

When I select a fighter to play with and press "Options" to start the search, there is an instant mistake "Can’t find opponent". If I select all fighters, the result is the same.

So, now I'm still in Division 3 and I can’t play online in Ultimate Team.

There are no problems in online Ranked Championships and online Quick Fights. I can easily find opponents there.

Could you help me with that problem? How can I solve it?

Message 2 of 2 (1,088 Views)

Can’t find opponents in UFC 3 Ultimate Team online championships

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi!

I was in Division 3 in UFC 3 Ultimate Team online championships. Then I lost a lot of fights and my division points (or rating) dropped to 0. Immediately afterwards the problem started.

When I select a fighter to play with and press "Options" to start the search, there is an instant mistake "Can’t find opponent". If I select all fighters, the result is the same.

So, now I'm still in Division 3 and I can’t play online in Ultimate Team.

There are no problems in online Ranked Championships and online Quick Fights. I can easily find opponents there.

Could you help me with that problem? How can I solve it?

Message 1 of 2 (1,089 Views)