Can't find Take a Vacation Day in my Sims phone

by donutaud15311

Original Post

Can't find Take a Vacation Day in my Sims phone

★★ Novice

I go to the business option and it's no longer there. 

I'm playing on ps4

Message 1 of 6 (2,451 Views)

Re: Can't find Take a Vacation Day in my Sims phone

Hero
@donutaud15311 What career is your Sim in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,431 Views)

★★ Novice

This was happening in Entertainer, Doctor and Mechanical Engineer careers. Haven't checked anything else.

Message 3 of 6 (2,426 Views)

Hero
@donutaud15311 and you have vacation days available when you click on the career tab?

Will check this in game later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on PC, also having this issue but only with one Sim in the politician career as friendly lobbyist. Is able to take PTO an hour before work starts when I get the pop up for working from home, going to work, or take pto. I have tested without mods on clean save file for the doctor career, was able to take vacation day with that. With no mods on permanent save file, only the sim with the politician career is affected. I have also tested interior decorator, civil designer, conservationist, and part time jobs on vanilla save file and they have the ability to take vacation day. I am also unable to call in fake sick to work for the politician sim.

Message 5 of 6 (2,357 Views)

Hero
I've tested business and had no issue with that.

You can't take take days off if the Sim is already on day off. I'm not 100% at what point it should show up but it was def more than just one hour.

Will try politician

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (2,345 Views)