Can’t enter prison for tip of the spear

by doublegee03

Original Post

Re: Can’t enter prison for tip of the spear

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Having the same issue, seems an incompetent thing to do in a game that desperately needs things to go well. I reinstalled it, thought ok, I'll see how its going, in it for 5 mins and back to something else. No wonder its doing so badly. Do they have work experience kids doing everything now?

Message 11 of 13 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Truepeace1982

Finally decided to finish quest, where I have to go and speak with Grandmaster Adams, and I've got the purple quest marker as clear as day in Ft. Tarsis, and when I get to the door that leads down to the prison, "NOTHING", I can't enter. 

This bug is continuous, non-stop, never-ending.

I don't care really, so what It's broken, what isn't these days.

Obviously if they get enough of these, maybe they'll care about doing something about it.  I'm just Thankful, I'm not the only one experiencing this.

System: PS4 Pro

Game: Anthem

Have a nice day everyone

Message 12 of 13 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I don’t understand their thinking at ALL. That would’ve been a nice update had it been permanent. I didn’t even make it to the cataclysm story line bc I was doing the main storyline. I just recently purchase it. Now I have all of my javelins to masterworks level and have nothing to do but strongholds over and over. And only the Tyrant mine, bc apparently on ps4 no one runs the other ones. Sooo that gets boring after a while. Guess I’m done with this game for while. 

Message 13 of 13 (217 Views)