Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't enter a match.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Juanmpilumpa
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to get into a match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30/05/2021
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I get into the lobby with squad mates usually trios, but also happens in duos. Everyone in the squad select ready, the check symbol appears in the level badge, the matchmakin symbol appears in the screen, I wait as usual to get into the match (less than 1min), even the sound of you finding a match happens; however, my other two squadmates get into the match, but I stay in the lobby, which causes my squadmates to play without a member, and I get stucked in the lobby.
What should be happening instead? Get into the match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A

So this happened like 2 weeks ago, and it was every 3 or 4 matches; however, since 06/09/2021 I can't get into a match anymore.

I tried changing my internet connection, tried changing the DNS, tried by changing the server, even use a different account.

Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't enter a match.

Community Manager

Hey @Juanmpis

There are some other troubleshooting steps we can try that might help with this. 

A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that, check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't enter a match.

Community Manager

Hey @Juanmpis

There are some other troubleshooting steps we can try that might help with this. 

A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that, check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)