Can’t customize my suit (nothing changes paint,armor changes,weapon changes etc)

by xxxSanchoLifexxx

Original Post

Re: Javelin colors won't save

★★★ Newbie

No I didnt

Message 71 of 208 (1,262 Views)

Re: Can’t customize my suit (nothing changes paint,armor changes,weapon changes

★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue, paint/appearance material is not available for selection, vinyl changes will not save, unable to craft. This seems to be account specific though. My husband doesn't have the issue. When logging into his PS4 with my PSN account, the bug still exists, while his account and characters do not have the issue.

Wonder is unlinking your PSN account from your Origin account will fix the issue? There's no way to unlink or deauthorize your Origin/PSN accounts from each other.
Message 72 of 208 (1,216 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So I logged in today and was able to craft the support seal for storm (wind wall). Now I'm able to craft weapons, focus deal and blast seal. But I only have 1 blueprint of each. Not sure if this is normal or not. Colors and vinyls still not saving. Connection error pops when changing javelins but I can change them at least. Not sure if unlocking second javelin had anything to do with crafting.
Message 73 of 208 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 74 of 208 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Would be great if we could get a response from a Mod on this. 

Message 75 of 208 (1,415 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
THIS!
Message 76 of 208 (1,412 Views)

★ Apprentice

for real... its almost 24 hours and this is game breaking

Message 77 of 208 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Solution!!! Ish... I currently made two copies one stuck on stupid and not able to change anything the other I completely altered how I wanted and CLONED another copy leaving 3 - one default, 2 copies... I then deleted the top two leaving copy 3 fully customized. This is ridiculous... but I got it to work! 

Message 78 of 208 (1,325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Also noticed that my expedition summaries from the VIP Demo were on my news feed when I would start game. Don't know if that info should even have been there, since none of that counted or was supposed to carry over.
Message 79 of 208 (1,325 Views)

Re: Javelin colors won't save

★★ Apprentice

Still broken

Message 80 of 208 (1,205 Views)