Can’t customize my suit (nothing changes paint,armor changes,weapon changes etc)

by xxxSanchoLifexxx

Original Post

Re: Javelin colors won't save

★ Apprentice

THIS Literally needs to be the first thing fixed I can enjoy the game went to customize accident out everything was default again I tried looking past it but all my friends have customized javelins and everyone I play with have customized javelin and that really put a damper on my experience I try and enjoy the gameplay which I do but it's not my javelin it's not my experience it really makes me not want to play the game it's really ruining my experience

Message 61 of 208 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue ps4 please fix
Message 62 of 208 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I uninstalled the LOD and Pre order packs and went into the forge which caused it to work again. Afterwards I reinstalled everything and it's still working! I think I fixed it. 😮

Message 63 of 208 (1,219 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@GhastlyObject are you on xbox and did you have to reinstall the whole game after uninstalling the preorder?

Message 64 of 208 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did you do this on ps4? If so how did you uninstall specifically those things?
Message 65 of 208 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I'm on Xbox and no, i went into "manage game" and uninstalled the two add ons, went into the forge, then reinstalled them.
Message 66 of 208 (1,200 Views)

Re: Can’t customize my suit (nothing changes paint,armor changes,weapon changes

★★ Apprentice

tried deleting the demo, did not work for me. I'm on xbox one x

Message 67 of 208 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tried that.  Didn't fix for me.

Message 68 of 208 (1,189 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@GhastlyObject I only have one add on the preorder one... I'm giving it a shot now. you didn't have to reinstall the whole game?

Message 69 of 208 (1,165 Views)

Re: Can’t customize my suit (nothing changes paint,armor changes,weapon changes

★ Apprentice

Im having this same issue as well. I have the LoD edition and the gun they give you would glitch out from time to time. Also, when you go to armor material, none of the different types of fabric or metals are there... just the Legion of Dawn stuff. Cmon BioWare, I've been wanting to make a watermelon colossus for a long time now...

Message 70 of 208 (1,135 Views)