by dragonskull2523

Original Post

Re: Can't cook after update in December

Hero

Did you try repairing your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 184 (832 Views)

Re: Food bug? - Attempting to eat food but ends up on floor

Hero

@Dynamix82 Try repairing the game through Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 184 (854 Views)

Re: Food bug? - Attempting to eat food but ends up on floor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Repairing the game helps but it seems that the bug reappears.

Message 63 of 184 (846 Views)

★★★ Novice
So i have this problem since yesterday. I play with the same family since I have the game and yesterday I moved the household and happend this fridge bug. Repairing the game in origin worked for a day but today I have the same problem. Is there any other soution which can solve this problem permanently?
Message 64 of 184 (839 Views)

Sims Can't Cook

★★★ Newbie

My Sims can't use the stove or any appliances, is there away to fix this? i've tried going back my last save but it didn't fix it.

Message 65 of 184 (824 Views)

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

I just wanted to acknlowledge that we are aware of this issue and that we will investigate it as soon as the studio is back in from the holidays.

In the meantime please stick to suggestion crinrict (thanks!) had posted here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Can-t-cook-after-update-in-December/m-p/4129082#M606...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 66 of 184 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah a reinstall did help it go away but it soon came back, Frown thanks in advance for the reassurance on perusing the problem.
Message 67 of 184 (820 Views)

Re: Sims Can't Cook

Hero

@OceanNightLight Merged. Please refer to the solution post of this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 184 (814 Views)

Same household caterer not doing their job during birthday party

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I held a birthday party for two of my sims - Adults going on to Elders. I hired their son (who is under the same household) as the caterer, since I could pick him on the Party screen.

He changed his clothes to the caterer uniform. However, when I sent him to bake a cake or cook a meal, the action doesn't show up on the side of the screen. The cost of baking a cake was deducted, but he does nothing and goes on to do other things based on his current emotions. I kept doing it a few more times, but he never cooked.

The party ended as a failure, since he didn't bake a cake.

EDIT: Even after the party, he seems to be unable to cook? When I asked him to get a quick meal, the animations of opening a refrigerator play and he gets his quick meal out of nowhere. This is happening to other sims in the household too.

I wonder if this is a bug.

Thank you.

[I don't use any mods or CC]

Message 69 of 184 (924 Views)

Refrigerator Glitch

★★ Novice

I started my game today for the first time in two weeks and my sim's refrigerator was acting up. My sim started to get hungry so I told him to open the refrigerator and grab some french toast. The only thing is that he did not grab the french toast, instead he just reset. It doesn't even give me any options when I click on the fruits and vegetables in my refrigerator. Then I tried having him cook something, but it only spent my money. Then I tried to get my sim have a quick meal. He can grab the food and eat it, but he doesn't walk to the refrigerator to get it. He stays where he was when I gave him the command and he reaches out as if he was at the refrigerator and pulls out the food from thin air. 

I have no mods installed in my game and no custom content either. I did not have this problem before the most recent update. 

Can someone please help me?

Message 70 of 184 (958 Views)