Can't cook after update in December

by dragonskull2523

Original Post

Patch 1.2.16.10 Fridge Glitch

★★ Novice
Am I the only one that has a glitch with the new patch? My sims can't cook food from the fridge, or get leftovers out of the fridge. I bought a new fridge, went to a different lot and tried to use the fridge there, and tried it with a different sim. Anything I've tried hasn't worked. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Message 21 of 184 (5,072 Views)

Re: Patch 1.2.16.10 Fridge Glitch

★★★ Newbie
I have the same thing going on 0. Anyone know how to fix this?
Message 22 of 184 (5,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue.
Message 23 of 184 (5,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I have also tried everything. Its really horrible actually to say the least. If my sims cant cook and they are in the cooking career how am I going to have them get promoted.. I hate playing sims using cheats and now I am forced to. This glitch really sucks Frown
Message 24 of 184 (5,022 Views)

Re: Can't cook after update in December

Hero

@bpug7917 @VLBRUZ @jennieconnell @PrincessNida Merged thread. Please try repairing your game in Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 184 (5,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
@PrincessNida Totally. What cheat are you using?
Message 26 of 184 (5,011 Views)

Hero

Did you try repairing the game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 184 (4,996 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, so while it's not sorted out, I make my sims go to the park or anywhere that has a grill and cook hamburger and hot dogs, then I take them home with me and keep it at the fridge.

Message 28 of 184 (4,988 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@anajuhygino wrote:

I'm having the same problem, so while it's not sorted out, I make my sims go to the park or anywhere that has a grill and cook hamburger and hot dogs, then I take them home with me and keep it at the fridge.

Ana

Close the game, right click on the game in Origin, and select "Repair Game".   This seems to fix the issue.

Message 29 of 184 (4,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue;cannot cook anything or even use the microwave. I don't know how to fix it. This bug needs to get fixed. It really inhibits the gameplay!
Message 30 of 184 (4,961 Views)