Re: Can't connect to EA Live Servers

by DiGhettoBOS

Original Post

★★★ Novice

No I haven't tried this. I don't have unlimited data on my mobile plan so I try to avoid excessive use of it 

Message 11 of 18 (1,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No pressure, but if for any chance you do get someone with unlimited data just to test it out give us an update please. This issue leaving me super confused. Lol

Message 12 of 18 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I fixed my issue by changing my DNS server hopefully that should help you. Good luck.

Message 13 of 18 (975 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's what my service provider said when I got in contact with them. They told me to access the router settings and change the primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary to 8.8.4.4 and that it can take upto 72 hours to stabilise but so far, it feels slower and less stable 

Message 14 of 18 (971 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The way i done it was trough google. It depends where you are and which line your using check on google how to find out the beat dns server for you (the one your provider gave you its not the only one theres more servers) i just typed on google “how to find best DNS for me” and it came up with loads of answers. Give it a shot and let us know see if i can help you somehow

Message 15 of 18 (960 Views)

★★★★ Novice

By the way i used the 208.67 222.222 and 208.67 220.220 its the opendns they gave you the googledns (majority use that dns as a basic manual dns setup so maybe change for mine and let me know)

Message 16 of 18 (957 Views)

★★★ Novice

I played Anthem yesterday and it worked first time so changing the DNS worked. Yeah I know, I've used this DNS before, all the YouTube videos say to use it to improve your internet, this and changing the MTU but I will use that Google search later and see what the results are

Message 17 of 18 (937 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Perfect makes me happy it did work, and yeah i do agree your DNS its not bad but not all dns work perfect on every device but of course overall they all good. Enjoy it cause im 100% enjoying it ahah

Message 18 of 18 (932 Views)