Can't connect since hot fix.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lenovo
OS Version '
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 163-897-596
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cannot login to original account since the hot fix.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Scotland

Since the hot fix, last week, I still cannot connect to the game. I only have one account linked to my Google play account and have made purchases through that, so it has been linked.

I have followed all the trouble shooting advice and spent a ridiculous amount of time on live chat, aiming to resolve the isuue. The advisors have given me numerous suggestions, including, uninstalling and reinstalling etc amongest seveal others, finally saying to post here.

Since I have done this, I can now connect to the game but at level 1. Presvioulsy, my game would automatically load into my previous progress. I have been told the game cannot  'unlink', therefore, Im unsure how to reconnect  to original account.

Message 1 of 5 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't connect since hot fix.

EA Live QV Team

Hi there,

If the above didn't help, you may need to reach out to Support to get that process completed again.

To link the new account to your Google Play Games account, you will need to contact our Customer Support. Please do the following:

1. Link the new account to Google Play Games.
  2. Contact Support in game - Go to Settings -> Help.
  3. Get the new account linked to your old account (163-897-596).

You may also need to provide Proof of Purchase.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (146 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi there @MovanLipost2 and sorry to hear that.

Are the multiple Google Play Games accounts on your device? Can you please make sure that you are logged into the correct one. 

If this does not work for you, you could also try logging out of the Google Play Games on the off chance your account wasn't linked to the account that you thought.

More info about account linking can be found here.

Message 2 of 5 (215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Only one Google play account and one email address linked to it. Thats why Im confused. Made plenty of purchases  linked to that account, seems like its unlinked, benn advised that isnt possible though.

Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened after a hot 'fix', a couple of years ago again. An adviser helped me fix it (after multiple hours in chat}, Im not 100% sure how he fixed it. It may have involved starting a new game from level 1 and him transfereing my account into it. Was something along those lines but dont know the technicalities behind it.

Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi there,

If the above didn't help, you may need to reach out to Support to get that process completed again.

To link the new account to your Google Play Games account, you will need to contact our Customer Support. Please do the following:

1. Link the new account to Google Play Games.
  2. Contact Support in game - Go to Settings -> Help.
  3. Get the new account linked to your old account (163-897-596).

You may also need to provide Proof of Purchase.

Message 5 of 5 (147 Views)