Re: Can't complete "unlock 3rd roommate" quest.

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't complete "unlock 3rd roommate" quest.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung note 9
OS Version Android version 9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I made two Sims and one retired after we got married and had a baby now it's asking me to unlock a third roommate and to talk to my roommate about it but he's an NPC now.
What do you expect to see? to complete the quest.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback I click on my previous roommate husband that I created there are no dialog boxes corresponding with the Quest I'm trying to complete, which is the unlock a 3rd sim quest.

Also, I didn't seem to have a choice on whether I wanted my sim to retire. 

Message 1 of 3 (745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@amkinser7 You have only one playable Sim at the moment as one of your Sims is now retired. You will need two in order to be able to start that quest.

You can either wait until the baby becomes a young adult and promote him/her to the second playable Sim slot, or create a new playable Sim.

You will be able to trigger the quest to start as soon as you make your two playable Sims talk about getting a new roommate. Notice that this is a time limited quest that will run for five days. We have a walkthrough so you can plan ahead: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Roommate-Race-walkthrough-unlock-your-3rd-Sim/...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (705 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@amkinser7 You have only one playable Sim at the moment as one of your Sims is now retired. You will need two in order to be able to start that quest.

You can either wait until the baby becomes a young adult and promote him/her to the second playable Sim slot, or create a new playable Sim.

You will be able to trigger the quest to start as soon as you make your two playable Sims talk about getting a new roommate. Notice that this is a time limited quest that will run for five days. We have a walkthrough so you can plan ahead: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Roommate-Race-walkthrough-unlock-your-3rd-Sim/...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much. 

Message 3 of 3 (613 Views)