Can’t complete challenge/Max Bulbs reached

by PrettyPois

Original Post

Can’t complete challenge/Max Bulbs reached

★★★ Newbie

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Turf Takeover (PvP)
Summarize your bug The character challenges stop counting at the last count, and won’t let me complete, maybe related to max prize-map blubs, I’ve finished all the prize map collections and just maxed my bulbs last week. The reason why I think they’re related is when I’m supposed to get “character challenge complete”notification, I get “warning: max prize-map bulbs reached” instead. I lost pre-order only reward even when I purchased on release day, now I can’t get monthly item because I play more than others…
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Max the bulbs and play
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Oak & Acorn
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Nutty feedback, rewind
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Turf Takeover (PvP)
Summarize your bug The character challenges stop counting at the last count, and won’t let me complete, maybe related to max prize-map blubs, I’ve finished all the prize map collections and just maxed my bulbs last week. The reason why I think they’re related is when I’m supposed to get “character challenge complete”notification, I get “warning: max prize-map bulbs reached” instead.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Max the bulbs and try to do a character challenge.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Oak & Acorn
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Different sets
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Message 1 of 4 (814 Views)

Re: Can’t complete challenge/Max Bulbs reached

★★★ Newbie

Sorry it was really hard to post this on mobile 

Message 2 of 4 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The funny thing is im at literally the same character challange at max bulbs aswell and i went to single player to do the sap trap kill challenge 1 because i am not doing bloody 100 sap trap kills with that broken ball of inconsistancy. Anyway it counted to 100/100 and didn't complete and when i returned to giddy park it went back to 99/100 and wouldn't move like the other 2 that are at almoast max progress.

Message 3 of 4 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@robotcrime Same! I found out later that it counted during the game but -1 after
Message 4 of 4 (762 Views)