Re: Can't collect vault during/between season crate rewards

by jnilsson2810

Original Post

Can't collect vault during/between season crate rewards

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 12.3.1
What is your Player ID? jordan
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Thank you for creating an awesome game! I love this game! I can't get the vault in-between collecting season crate rewards. I want to get the crate in between season crate rewards in order to maximize the cards going into the vault. Could you please make it so I can get the vault in between opening the crate rewards at the beginning of the season? Thank you! I appreciate your help!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the beginning of the season you get crate rewards. You can only tap the rewards and do nothing else. I would like to be able to get the vault once the vault is full in between the season reward crate openings to maximize the value of getting the cards in the vault and getting the vault. Thank you! My connection type was both Mobile (cellular) and WiFi.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I want to be able to collect the vault in between opening season crate rewards at the beginning of the season. I greatly appreciate your help! Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I think this has been reported before, but apparently no change was made.

Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you for letting me know!
Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)