Can’t collect my party rewards

by ferrariamy

Original Post

Can’t collect my party rewards

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the app and you won’t see that I can’t collect my rewards from the party that I threw.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to collect my rewards after my party.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

I threw a party last night and it got to level 8. However, when I open the app today to collect my reward, everything disappeared. I couldn’t collect anything. It tells me that next the party I can have is in the next 6 days. 

Message 1 of 5 (613 Views)

Re: Can’t collect my party rewards

★★★ Pro

OMG I hope this gets resolved. I just threw a party two hours ago it's at level 10. I called customer service yesterday they apparently have server problems. I wonder if this is affecting parties. Just went into my game and all of my friends list is not there. I will update if I get any information on my party that should end in a few more hours. 😃

Message 2 of 5 (598 Views)

★★★ Pro

I just collected my party rewards 30 minutes ago. So, I think your game must have glitched the party. I lost my yoga equipment the other day and customer service really couldn't get it back. So I had to loose 2 llama zooms and simoleons to buy it back. Like I said earlier they were working on the server, there seems to be a time glitch. Hopefully everything is on track now. But I sympathize with you, it is hard to lose something that you worked hard on.

Message 3 of 5 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your answer! And yeah I really hope they can fix it soon. 

Message 4 of 5 (570 Views)

Could you let me know if this happens again when you throw a party again?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 5 (541 Views)