Can't collect bounties

by Diamatron204

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't collect bounties

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S6 Edge Plus
OS Version G928VVRS3CRH1
What is your Player ID? Diamatron
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I can't collect the bounty I completed. When I hit "collect", it says the game needs to restart. I tried restarting the game, clearing cache, and restarting the phone. Connection type is with both mobile and wi-fi
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how you would find the bug specifically.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

It is an annoying bug because this is the second time since starting to play where I had a pretty serious bug with the bounties.

Message 1 of 4 (559 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't collect bounties

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the detailed report @d0g52o5m447v, much appreciated. Glad it is resolved for you now and hopefully won't happen again.

As I said before, we've already flagged this as a bug and working on a fix.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (410 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem. It didn’t start for me until the day after I didn’t complete all 5 bounties. The next day I had two bounty tasks that said the same thing: “Play as GDI”. I played as GDI 5 times and when I tried to collect the one that was completed, it gave me the error (attaching screenshot). I am forced to restart each time I try to collect the bounty - receiving the same error every time.

Thanks,

Sam

Update: I played as GDI one more time to see if that would jar something loose, and it sort of did. I was able to collect the newer GDI bounty and it marked the other one as collected - although I never really was able to collect it. I’m not in the error loop anymore, but I also was not able to collect the crate as it only counted 4 of the bounties towards unlocking it. (Attached 3rd screenshot to show this)

Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the detailed report @d0g52o5m447v, much appreciated. Glad it is resolved for you now and hopefully won't happen again.

As I said before, we've already flagged this as a bug and working on a fix.

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same bug and i found the solution.

The bug appears, when you are connected via Google play and facebook. Release your connection, so you are only connected via Google play, collect the reward and you do NOT geht the error 400 !!!

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)