Can't battle in Empire Only mission in phase 4

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel
OS Version 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 536-781-781
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters at 7 stars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters at 7 stars.

Screenshot_20180621-143547.png
Message 1 of 20 (2,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't battle in Empire Only mission in phase 4

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi all, we are aware of an issue with the Special Mission unit requirements for the DSTB currently in progress. The issue is with all Special Missions in all Phases of the TB.

While we are working on a fix, can you please do the Special Missions first, then the Combat Missions and everything else, in order to minimize the impact of the bug.

Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Update: For more information on this issue please visit this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174879/territory-battle-special-mission-r...

View in thread

Message 16 of 20 (1,850 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Same issue

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone and iPad
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 537-433-231
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters at 7 stars.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters at 7 stars.

D58B1077-D10D-4137-8357-29A5777E65E1.png
E48A6795-4E99-4D62-9BCF-5FF3E309C4EB.png
Message 2 of 20 (2,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue.

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform: Android
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
Ally Code: (Find it here:http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 615-711-592
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Always
Summarize your bug I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain

I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters.

Screenshot_20180621-211732.png
Message 3 of 20 (2,070 Views)

This is likely a continuation of the same bug plaguing people in P1 & P3. If you have any Empire characters below 5*, you will likely be unable to participate.

Rif.: Can't battle in Empire Only mission in phase 4

★★★ Novice
I have the same problem
Message 5 of 20 (1,988 Views)

★ Novice
I've got the same issue. 6 qualified Empire characters (after completing platoons and another combat mission), but is says I only have 6/5 required units and can't participate.
Just like before, it must be counting 5 + Veers + Snow rather than Veers and Snow merely being part of the 5.
Message 6 of 20 (1,855 Views)

★ Novice

Exactly same issue. I was able to get into it when it was locked by the officer but unable after unlocked.

Screenshot_20180621-192140.png
Message 7 of 20 (1,680 Views)

★ Novice

Exactly same issue. I was able to get into it when it was locked by the officer but unable after unlocked.

Message 8 of 20 (1,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Platform: android

Device samsung s8

Ally code: 535-447-352

Message 9 of 20 (1,659 Views)

This appears to be different from last phase's bug. I have a 4-star Gar Saxon available, but am still able to attempt the mission.

In phase 3, any eligible toons below 5* would prevent the mission from being active, but this one has a different failure mode.