Re: Can't battle in Empire Only mission in phase 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone and iPad
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: 946-625-592 
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type LTE
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am unable to battle in the HOTH- Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle Phase 4/6, Combat Mission requiring Empire Only (5-Star) including General Veers and Snowtrooper, when I have all the required characters.

IMG_0454.PNG
Message 13 of 20 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This will cost me a lot of points

Screenshot_20180621-162210.png
Message 14 of 20 (644 Views)

★ Apprentice

When is being fixed ?? Believe that this is a known issue for many months now right ?? 

Message 15 of 20 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi all, we are aware of an issue with the Special Mission unit requirements for the DSTB currently in progress. The issue is with all Special Missions in all Phases of the TB.

While we are working on a fix, can you please do the Special Missions first, then the Combat Missions and everything else, in order to minimize the impact of the bug.

Thank you for your patience meanwhile.

Update: For more information on this issue please visit this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/174879/territory-battle-special-mission-r...

Message 16 of 20 (1,851 Views)

★ Guide

Umm.. @CG_MindTricks the problem with this recommendation is that the mission described here is not a special mission it is a combat mission that requires empire only. To add at least the problems with the others didn't affect the points earned towards stars however since this is a combat mission that is a huge chunk of points not earned towards stars.

Message 17 of 20 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks I would like to echo what Scuba said. This is NOT a special mission. This is a regular combat mission with Empire Toon specification.  I have inserted my screenshot below too. Your response pertains to a problem in the previous phase. And just so you know, I did the special mission, which is in the ship territory in Phase 4, and the combat mission is still locked out. While The Special Mission impacts bonus Guild Event Tokens we get, this bug actually impacts the Territory Points we are getting and can impact stars. I am hoping you can acknowledge the problem of the COMBAT MISSION in Phase 4 and not copy/paste your response pertaining to the special mission from the previous phase.

It does a disservice to the player base to have those kinds of responses that make it seem like you are not reading what the problem is.

combat error

Message 18 of 20 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have exactly the same issue.

Message 19 of 20 (568 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
This bug is actually for all the missions which have mandatory unit requirements, so that's why it will primarily affect the Special Missions.
Again, we are aware of the issue and working on a fix.
Message 20 of 20 (559 Views)