Re: Can't add friend's on Star Wars Squadrons

by The_Viking_Grimm

Original Post

Can’t add friends still

★ Novice

Xbox one - still getting “unable to send invite” error when trying to add friends on other platforms using EA ID 

Message 11 of 17 (1,006 Views)

Re: Can't add friend's on Star Wars Squadrons

★★★★★ Newbie

But you should not have to do this. I agree 100% the social feature in this game is broken. 

Message 12 of 17 (739 Views)

EA Friends not showing up in Squadrons

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anyone managed to figure out how to fix the issues with adding friends in Star Wars Squadrons? I'm playing from my PC (Steam) and I'm trying to play with friends on PS5. We have added each other to our EA accounts but are not able to see each other or invite each other directly!

We both tried adding each other and we used our EA ids. Anyone out there got any ideas on why how to get this working?

Message 13 of 17 (948 Views)

Re: EA Friends not showing up in Squadrons

★★★ Apprentice

I am also having this problem. I play via the EA app, and can see all my friends also using the EA app/Origin, but all the friends I added on other platforms are gone.

Message 14 of 17 (920 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, I got the game through Steam, and even though it's linked to my EA account, I cannot see any of my friends who play the game through EA.

Message 15 of 17 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've just checked with my friends on steam and origin. They have no access to the friends list, and when we joined a custom match area it blocked us from sending friend invites.

Message 16 of 17 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue.  Not sure if this is a Crossplay thing or what, but I cannot connect with my friends.  Two nights in a row!  Please fix! 

Message 17 of 17 (813 Views)