Re: Can’t access ultimate team at all bug

by kindaimportant42

Original Post

Community Manager

@kindaimportant42 

Are you able to log into MUT at all or do you get denied when you click on the MUT tile at the main menu?

Blueberry.png
Message 41 of 50 (769 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry When I log into solo and battles I haven’t been able to play since Sunday and the 48legends are long gone and I just wanna stay up to date like I’m
A level 27 and my boy is like a 40 now smh cause of 4 days without being able to play a solo or battle ! Smh sorry I’m relle tired and angers that this isn’t just my only complaint missing conetent , It happens every year and it’s understandable but this is the worst it’s been and now I play competitively and three days can do a lot of damage, and those three days I’m falling behind in ultimate team, please help me
Message 42 of 50 (762 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just tried to sign on again after MDD Madden twitch drops or good morning Madden whatever you want to call them,(11:05am still today - since 8/4 at 12pm not MUT solos and or battles ) I got my twitch pack but I still can’t I play solos or battles, it’s been four days please don’t make me have to not playing this game ever again I paid a lot of money I got the ultimate superstar edition which is $120, and I’ve opened up packs and I got three complaints 1.missing content, and 2.mut rewards it say I have opens up 0 packs when I no I have opened 25-30 already - I got my level up to 27, and I play competitively and my friend that I’m going to be playing against is now at 40, because of four days of me not being able to play, and on top of all that I’m missing ( content)- 3. My MVP rewards which should be three players because I’ve been playing this game since I was nine, and I’ve linked to my account since they started that, please fix this before I have to turn my back on a game that has entertained me since I was nine I am now almost 30 I even took off work and it still isn’t working because I just want to play this game, please fix this for the love of God this happens every year but this is the worst it has been!! Game is amazing beside smh 🤦‍♂️
Message 43 of 50 (757 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I’m done with madden no help -no connection thanks a lot spent 100s of dollars for nothing - thanks a lot you lost a customer
Message 44 of 50 (751 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey just wanted to say after four days I finally figured it out and this is for everyone please tell as many people as possible cause of work for me after I tried everything, remove all team visuals coach away and home uniforms and the stadium and you play Books if I forget if they’re there or not, remove all of them and the game works, it’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen, come on A.a I’m glad that I finally am playing the game hey just wanted to say after four days I finally figured it out and this is for everyone please tell as many people as possible cause of work for me after I tried everything, remove all team visuals coach away and home uniforms and the stadium and you play books if I forget if they’re there or not, remove all of them and the game works, it’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen, come on E.a I’m glad that I finally am playing the game but that was nuts But all the techs in the world couldn’t help me- I fix this one myself thank you ea for have ing a great game but You really got to work on your service and servers
Message 45 of 50 (2,293 Views)

Cant connect to mut

★★★ Newbie

Why can i not connect to mut??

my internet is working and every other online feature works. but when i try to open mut, it says “our servers cannot process your request”

Message 46 of 50 (695 Views)

Madden 20 ultimate team error(servers)

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TheReason_QC
Date/time issue occurred August 14
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Keep getting error after the last update can’t get on ultimate team
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be able to play ultimate team
What happens when the bug occurs? Its says error can’t connect to servers
What do you expect to see? Be able to get on ultimate team
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB 408.5

Error

Message 47 of 50 (731 Views)

Can’t play

★★★ Newbie

I have recently been having issues with madden 20 Mut team it does not allow me to play, I keep getting ea servers are unavailable at this time every time I load madden up 

Message 48 of 50 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I havent been able to access mut for 9 days now contacted EA no help at all have the ultimate edition and way to much cash spent on

dlc for this to happen any luck yet ?? 

Message 49 of 50 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My wife can play hers but I can't p look at mine at all anymore.

Message 50 of 50 (659 Views)