Re: Can’t access ultimate team at all bug

by bwmiller12

Original Post

★ Novice

This totally worked for me. I just cleaned out the junk practice team guys and generated best lineup and it worked just fine, make sure all slots are full before trying like uniforms and coaches. 

Message 31 of 50 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry ya I have tried all the troubleshooting steps and it has not solved the problem. My gamertag is FeistyBronto. I was able to launch the game perfectly on the day of launch and then after I opened the packs I got from the ultimate superstar edition I just went to my team and pressed generate best lineup. After I generated the best lineup it glitched out and said I was missing a whole bunch of positions so I left the lineup and then pressed it again hoping it would fix it instead it took me to the main menu and said “error our servers could not process your request” and now it says that every single time I press ultimate team. It does work on a second account for me but I’ve tried all the troubleshooting listed here and steps the EA advisers gave me and nothing has worked. Also I did buy some mut points during the trial. 

Message 32 of 50 (856 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Bdavey14I feel like it is a roster issue as well because I was adjusting lineup when I got taken out and the glitch started happening only problem is I can’t even access ultimate team at all on Xbox or on the companion app without an error code coming up so I can’t adjust my lineup at all.

Message 33 of 50 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I a lot of players here are saying that it’s a roaster issue and after they fixed their roster they were able to play fine only problem is that I can’t get to my roster at all since the game takes me out right away and the companion app also gives me error when on my account.
Message 34 of 50 (845 Views)

Community Manager

@XxDemonLionxX 

If you're unable to access MUT at all, please contact our Live-Support team immediately so they can pull up your account to investigate. Please be sure to reference this forum post advising the workaround solution does not work because you cannot access MUT.

We will be alerting the team of the workaround fix and how others are unable to login to MUT. 

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 50 (834 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Bdavey14  @EA_Blueberry  so I deleted all the duplicate players and even changed my jerseys  and the game still crashes while loading up the next challange

Message 36 of 50 (795 Views)

★★ Novice

PSN ID - RT2CSX

ULTIMATE SUPERSTAR EDITION DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 

- In the EA Access trial period I was doing missions, going to the next game from the previous game I received error code CE-34878-0. I am able to load into everything in M20 except mission/solos. When I log into MUT a message quickly comes up and says  “ NO MISSIONS AVAILABLE “ and disappear quickly. But the mission tabs are available. I then go to any mission and it begins to load up and the gives me the error CE-34878-0. I have contacted ea help and the walked me through all the steps listed here with no success and referred me to Sony because EA determined that the error code is Sony problem. I contacted  Sony and they walked me through their process with no success and advised to send my PS4 in for repair which would take up to 5 weeks. So I asked if I purchased a new PS4 (mine is 8 years old) and downloaded M20 would be a good route to go. So I purchased a new PS4, downloaded M20 and boom...it does the same exact thing described previously. So I called ea help again for help with this problem and they walked me through the process yet again with no success. So they advised once again to contact Sony as it is problem on their end. So I then contacted Sony again and they said it is a EA software problem and to contact them again.

- Error Code CE-34878-0

- I PURCHASED POINTS during EA Access for the 12000 and 5850.

Message 37 of 50 (768 Views)

Community Manager

@htxrt2 

Do you know which team uniforms and coach item you had equipped for your team?

Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 50 (735 Views)

Re: Can’t connect to EA servers

★★★★ Novice

I haven’t for 2 days and lost out on content that went away (legends) and get my level up on solo battles - I dunno what to do - nothing but error  servers can’t do what I am asking to do - I just want to play a game that I’ve been playing since I was 9 - cmon. Ea - Of course the pack store works, smh- I decided to open up a pack and I got a full Michael Strahan(89/90!!!!!), but I can’t do anything with it if I can’t even play the game!!?, please help me, do this right you actually have an amazing game this time EA sport cmon now Multi billion dollar industry, and they can’t even get servers  working and cooperating with players in America and others - millions of fans and they just don’t care . I only do this cause every year this happens and I lose out and something I paid good money for - my money not my mom and dads - the money I worked for !  Cmon Ea thank you 🙏 

Message 39 of 50 (714 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@pookierocks22 Same thing 2 days now smh - sitting here just opening packs got a micheal (90) but can’t do nothing with it except auction it but I’m a huge fan of the sack master ! He be on the team till December lol
Message 40 of 50 (714 Views)