Re: Madden 20 Ultimate Team Error Message

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Can’t access ultimate team at all bug

★ Apprentice
@SucculentSacks Same here. Ever since the game came out for us who preordered the ultimate edition, it's been crashing. I bet they won't compensate us.
Message 21 of 50 (1,033 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SucculentSacks Yah same I want to be compensated but at this point all I really want is just to be able to play the game I spent money on points during the trial and haven’t even been able to use them or my team at all.
Message 22 of 50 (1,017 Views)

★★ Novice

Well we all waited for the release. And it still isn’t fixed. This is ridiculous. I want someone from ea to respond now and give us answers. We payed for the game. Give us the working game!

Message 23 of 50 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@pookierocks22 We paid extra for the game so we can play earlier but are now waiting even past the actual release of the game. This is a huge problem as it makes a major portion of the game literally unplayable.
Message 24 of 50 (1,022 Views)

★★ Novice

@XxDemonLionxX exactly. I’m calling today. I’m getting answers. If they aren’t fixing it soon we are gettin either our money back or a new game. 

Message 25 of 50 (1,020 Views)

Madden 20 Ultimate Team Error Message

★★ Novice

When I try to play my Madden Ultimate Team, I keep getting this error message, "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later."

Yesterday, the help adviser gave me these steps to try.  I did all of them and none of them worked.  Any suggestions??

SYSTEM UPDATE

1. In the main menu XMB, using the controller scroll right to the Settings.
2. Scroll down to System Software Update icon and select it with X button.
3. If there is an update available, choose the option Update Using Internet and select it with X button.
Note: You can find other ways to update PlayStation 4 System Software on the Sony Support Site: http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps4/
\

RESTORE LICENSES

1. In the main menu XMB, using the controller scroll right to the Settings.
2. Select the option for PlayStation™Network/Account Management.
3. Choose Restore Licenses.
4. Select Restore.
5. Restart your console

DELETE AND REDOWNLOAD ADD-ONs/DLC

*Follow these steps if you need to delete and re-download Add-ons/DLC on a PlayStation 4 in order to troubleshoot a licensing issue.
1. To delete the DLC, advise the player to go to the PlayStation Menu Bar and select the following:
2. Select Notifications
3. Select Downloads
4. Select the Product that the player is encountering the issue with.
5. Press the Options button on the Joypad and select Delete.

1. To re-download the DLC, advise the player to go to the PlayStation Menu Bar and select the following:
2. Select Library
3. Select Product
4. Select My Add-ons..
5. Select the Product that you wish to download.
6. Press the Options button on the Joypad and select Download.
7. The Add-on/DLC will now re-download.

STARTING PS4 ON SAFE MODE (REBUILDING DATABASE)

1. Press and hold the Power Switch for approx.. 10 seconds. The console should chime a notification sound to inform the player it is starting in Safe Mode.
2. When the PlayStation 4 make the notification sound, de-press the Power switch.
3. The PlayStation will now begin in Safe Mode.
4. Select 5th option - Rebuild Database
Note: This action scans the drive and creates a new database of all content and may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.

Message 26 of 50 (1,021 Views)

Re: Madden 20 Ultimate Team Error Message

Community Manager

@jco1423 

Have you tried rebooting the network yet? If you're unable to get into MUT it seems to be struggling to connect to those specific servers. 

Try unplugging the power to your modem/router for about 5 minutes to see if a new link to our servers gets you in. We have some extra steps below if those fail to help, keep us huddle on what happened.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 27 of 50 (1,009 Views)

★ Novice

Full drop- no fix still.. what the actual hell now we miss out on the daily superstar challanges also so we probably wont be able to get 90 Pat mahomes. WE PAID TO PLAY MUT EARLY. And all we can do is play face of the franchise early.. soooooo

Message 28 of 50 (1,006 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

We're going to make sure the team is aware of this happening but we'll want to confirm basic troubleshooting is not getting you back into the game and find out what exactly you were doing just prior to this happening.

Some of you are mentioning it's working on a second account. Let's try this:

• Delete the PSN ID/Xbox Gamertag from your console and re-add it. Your MUT progress is saved to our servers so you won't lose MUT progress doing this or by reinstalling the game

Can you reply back with the following:

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • What edition do you have and is it physical or digital
  • Please go into specific detail as to what you remember doing just prior to getting removed from MUT the first time you experienced this (Were you doing something with the roster, playing a Solo Challenge, etc.)
  • Confirm the exact error message you get when you are removed from MUT or unable to connect
  • Did you make any purchases on MUT (buy points)
Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 50 (1,000 Views)

★ Novice

For those of you that cant play mut team- somebody here mentioned it may be a roster issue. I CONFIRMED THAT I HAD SOME WIERD DUPLICATE JERSEYS AND EVEN SOME PLAYERS. I CLEANED OUT THESE DUPLICATES AND RE-GENERATED BEST TEAM. FILLED IN ALL ROSTER SPOTS AND BOOM. FIXED!! Let me know if this works for anyone else!

Message 30 of 50 (989 Views)