Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? FeistyBronto
Date/time issue occurred 7/29/19
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug The bug just makes it to where you can’t get onto ultimate team. Every time I press ultimate team it says error and I haven’t been able to play since launch.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think the bug can be found if your lineup glitches out and then the game won’t let u back in. This may have been because the servers were also not the best on the day of launch.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can’t access your ultimate team anymore but you can play everything else on the game perfectly fine.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see maybe a solution to this problem or a step in the right direction I haven’t been able to play at all and that’s all I want to do.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

So the night that Madden 20 launched I was able to access ultimate team fine and I went in there and opened up all the packs I got for the ultimate superstar edition. Then I went to my lineup and pressed generate best lineup and that’s when my game first glitched out because some positions on my lineup like just disappeared for example if I went to my defense where there would normally be a right end it was just a blank spot with nothing there so I couldn’t place a right end into my lineup. To fix this I exited adjust lineup and then when I pressed to go back in it took me to the main menu and said error our servers cannot process your request and I’ve been getting that same error when I press ultimate team ever since. I haven’t been able to log onto ultimate team for even a second since but if I sign into a second account on the same Xbox and same WiFi I can get on just fine. I tried everything with ea advisers and nothing worked so I’m starting to think maybe the lineup had something to do with it. I downloaded the madden 20 companion app to try and adjust my lineup but if I sign into my account on it I can’t access the auction house cuz when I click on a card it says this is unavailable and then if I go to my item binder and try to promote players to starters the game just freezes or doesn’t let me do it, but then if I go and sign into a second account on the app I can purchase stuff from the auction house and adjust my lineup with no problems at all. Does anyone know if this may be the problem and what I should do to fix it? All I want to do is play the game.

Message 3 of 50 (1,908 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t access ultimate team at all bug

★★★★ Novice
Hey just wanted to say after four days I finally figured it out and this is for everyone please tell as many people as possible cause of work for me after I tried everything, remove all team visuals coach away and home uniforms and the stadium and you play Books if I forget if they’re there or not, remove all of them and the game works, it’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen, come on A.a I’m glad that I finally am playing the game hey just wanted to say after four days I finally figured it out and this is for everyone please tell as many people as possible cause of work for me after I tried everything, remove all team visuals coach away and home uniforms and the stadium and you play books if I forget if they’re there or not, remove all of them and the game works, it’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen, come on E.a I’m glad that I finally am playing the game but that was nuts But all the techs in the world couldn’t help me- I fix this one myself thank you ea for have ing a great game but You really got to work on your service and servers

View in thread

Message 45 of 50 (2,292 Views)

All Replies

Can’t connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been playing MUT on Madden 19 as recently as this weekend with no issues. I just bought a physical copy of Madden 20 TONIGHT and it keeps booting me every time I try MUT on it, telling me I cannot access the EA servers.PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Message 1 of 50 (1,841 Views)

Re: Can’t connect to EA servers

★★★ Novice

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? I also can’t connect to the servers and it’s been 4 hours now.

Message 2 of 50 (1,810 Views)

Can’t get into ultimate team at all error keeps showing up.

★★★★★ Novice

So the night that Madden 20 launched I was able to access ultimate team fine and I went in there and opened up all the packs I got for the ultimate superstar edition. Then I went to my lineup and pressed generate best lineup and that’s when my game first glitched out because some positions on my lineup like just disappeared for example if I went to my defense where there would normally be a right end it was just a blank spot with nothing there so I couldn’t place a right end into my lineup. To fix this I exited adjust lineup and then when I pressed to go back in it took me to the main menu and said error our servers cannot process your request and I’ve been getting that same error when I press ultimate team ever since. I haven’t been able to log onto ultimate team for even a second since but if I sign into a second account on the same Xbox and same WiFi I can get on just fine. I tried everything with ea advisers and nothing worked so I’m starting to think maybe the lineup had something to do with it. I downloaded the madden 20 companion app to try and adjust my lineup but if I sign into my account on it I can’t access the auction house cuz when I click on a card it says this is unavailable and then if I go to my item binder and try to promote players to starters the game just freezes or doesn’t let me do it, but then if I go and sign into a second account on the app I can purchase stuff from the auction house and adjust my lineup with no problems at all. Does anyone know if this may be the problem and what I should do to fix it? I just want to be able to play the game.

Message 4 of 50 (1,827 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had the same problem. Nothing will work. It’s making me very upset. I’ve put a good amount of money into the game and all I’ve received back is a unworkable game. There was an update this morning and it didn’t fix anything 

Message 5 of 50 (1,887 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@pookierocks22 Yah I haven’t been able to play at all and was also hoping that the server maintenance earlier today would’ve fixed it but it did not. This really is a bummer since I paid $100 for earlier access but haven’t even played the game for more than 20 minutes and I spent money for points during the 10 hour trial and now I can’t even access them.
Message 6 of 50 (1,881 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep. All we can do is hope they see us struggling and fix the game. Also believe we should receive at least something for our troubles since we spent money and haven’t got what we paid for.

Message 7 of 50 (1,876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@pookierocks22 Yah hopefully that would be cool, but at this point literally all I want is to at least be able to play the game.
Message 8 of 50 (1,868 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. I really just wanna play. Everyone else is getting a start in front of us. It sucks. I’ve been very cooperative and just want the game to work. I really hope they see this and take our gamer tags, go in, and see what we are seeing.

Message 9 of 50 (1,864 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@pookierocks22 Are you having the same problem as me where as soon as you click ultimate team it says servers cannot process your request because I can’t access ultimate team at all but can play online h2h and online connected franchises perfectly fine.
Message 10 of 50 (1,855 Views)