Can't a leave club on Apex Legends

by Hvanilla

Original Post

Re: Can't a leave club on Apex Legends

★★★ Novice

i have the same issue cant leave a club named THE NEEK seems they took control of my name again putting there tag on it

Message 41 of 54 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

This thread was created back in December of 2020, so we are going on 5 nearly 6 months of no solutions? Is there really no way for us to simply provide our GT’s or usernames or whatever and be manually removed from clubs on your end?

This is forcing us to use third parties to try and find communities of people to play with. And preventing us from achieving the badges and accolades associated with playing with club members. That’s not to mention the communities and relationships formed when using this resource.

I’m extremely disappointed that there’s been no progress on this bug yet, and all I’m seeing is you collecting information and not providing updates.

Message 42 of 54 (708 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @joeynaptime

I can understand the frustration. I'm sorry I don't have more information to share on this. 

In the meantime I would recommend getting in touch with EA Help to see if they can help by relinking the accounts so you can leave the club manually. You can find more info on how to create a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 43 of 54 (684 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue now, No option to leave but yet I have a unwanted clan tag. Until there is a solution to this, You can temporality make a new club and then leave it and that will clear you clan tag for little while but you'll have to keep doing it

Message 44 of 54 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s a club I created. It gives me the message “This EA account is already in a club.” But it won’t let me leave.

Message 45 of 54 (556 Views)

★★★ Novice

Welcome to the club bro ea basicly tells me they can’t do anything about it and “oh well”

Message 46 of 54 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Hvanilla says im in a club and i cant leave it and cant even see the club im supposedly in just says this ea account is already in a club
Message 47 of 54 (532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cnat leave my club i joined on xbox and ive already unlinked my xbox from my steam account and it still says i cant leave already in a club on another platform how do i fix this 

Message 48 of 54 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@joeynaptime Did you fix it? i have the same problem....
Message 49 of 54 (435 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lesliegamig Nope, have to wait for the cool down to unlink and re-link accounts (6 months) before I fix it; so won’t have clubs till at least November. EA support blows
Message 50 of 54 (430 Views)