Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bbrit1776
Date/time issue occurred 02/24/2019 4:00pm
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug You guys released the Power Up Card of Chris Carson, but as soon as I level him up here comes a card that requires the AS: Rising Star card. So, i purchased one. Try to apply it, says that I need that same card that I have already purchased. So, I went to the sets for AS: Rising Star Chris Carson, applied the two cards, got the upgraded card of him listed in the photo. Yet again the Power Up is still crying for that card that I cant seem to add.  So, your technicians for Madden NFL 19 really screwed up that card. We are basically a sitting duck on this card because we can not upgrade a card which should have been an upgradable AS: Rising Star card from the get go. Please Fix ASAP. I constantly seeing folks on the PS4 buying the AS: Rising Star cards from him left and right.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make is available for us to add the AS: Rising Star to Chris Carson.
What happens when the bug occurs? It keeps asking for that same AS: Rising Star card when I already have the card.
What do you expect to see? A change to where I can add the AS: Rising Star card to be added to the Power Up Chris Carson.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

You guys released the Power Up Card of Chris Carson, but as soon as I level him up here comes a card that requires the AS: Rising Star card. So, i purchased one. Try to apply it, says that I need that same card that I have already purchased. So, I went to the sets for AS: Rising Star Chris Carson, applied the two cards, got the upgraded card of him listed in the photo. Yet again the Power Up is still crying for that card that I cant seem to add. 

So, your technicians for Madden NFL 19 really screwed up that card. We are basically a sitting duck on this card because we can not upgrade a card which should have been an upgradable AS: Rising Star card from the get go.

Please Fix ASAP. I constantly seeing folks on the PS4 buying the AS: Rising Star cards from him left and right.

Message 1 of 13 (5,265 Views)

Re: Power Up Chris Carson not Corresponding?

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem with my Patrick maholmes card

Message 2 of 13 (5,203 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not working on Sheldon Rankins

Message 3 of 13 (5,116 Views)

Community Manager

@bbrit1776 @jeg138  @Rfrizz89 

Thank you for reporting these items to us and we will make sure this is tracked. Have you tried reaching out to our Live-Support team to see if they can swap out that item you have for a fresh one to see if it will properly register as having it when you go to upgrade your Power Up Chris Carson item? (Tier 9)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 13 (5,094 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also having this issue on PC with Bobby Wagner. No items are registering for upgrading these lower players.  I haven't seen an issue upgrading Ryan Shazier, Ricky Williams, or Shannon Sharpe.

Tried reaching out to live support, was told it was my connection, then that a team was working on it. Just tonight I was told to post a bug about it after spending 30 minutes with a tech... I've done the due diligence with my isp, cache clearing, even re-installing the game. It's a server side issue affecting all lower tier upgradeable players.

Message 5 of 13 (5,052 Views)

Mahomes Upgrade

★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Fival3418
Date/time issue occurred 4/8/2019
What type of issue do you have? Other
Summarize your bug Can’t add mahomes rising star to upgrade.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to upgrade Mahomes past 84
What happens when the bug occurs? Takes you to the auction site.
What do you expect to see? Be able to select item from binder
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Fivel3418
Date/time issue occurred 4/7/2019 0600
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug Unable to upgrade Mahomes past 84. Requires rising player but it will not allow you to select the card from your binder. Even if you have the upgrade token you cannot select it from your binder.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to upgrade Mahomes past 84 using the 80 rising player card
What happens when the bug occurs? Takes you to the store to purchase the card.
What do you expect to see? Allow you to select the card from your binder.

Message 6 of 13 (5,039 Views)

96 Powerup Pass

★★★ Newbie

Powerup pass will not work for 96 card of Patrick Peterson and needs to be fixed plz

Message 7 of 13 (5,005 Views)

Power up Moss vs power up 97 pass

★★★ Newbie

Why can't I use my 97 power up pass to upgrade my power up Moss to a 97? This is exactly what they're made for and why I saved this one... Feeling cheated by you EA... 

Message 8 of 13 (4,911 Views)

Upgrading power up champ bailey problem

★★★ Newbie

Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Nerdeagle24
Date/time issue occurred 5-8-19, 5:00
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug Trying to upgrade my champ Bailey power up. Have the ghost card to get him to 97 but it won’t let me add it
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. Tell me how to be able to add it
What happens when the bug occurs? It asks me to go to auction house
What do you expect to see? Be able to add card to upgrade

Upgrading power up problem

Message 9 of 13 (4,905 Views)

But player upgrade not working

★★★ Newbie

I went to upgrade my 84 overall Patrick mahomes to a 87 but I need his wildcard rising Stars so I bought a 80 ovr and went to use it but when I clicked on it it said search the auctions and I was like ok fine I'll just buy another one and I bought it and it still says search the auctions but when I click on search the auctions it pops up the same cards I already bought

Message 10 of 13 (4,813 Views)