Can't Target GeoSpy due to transperency issue (not stealthed)

by nabokovfan87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Target GeoSpy due to transperency issue (not stealthed)

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10" (2019)
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 965-316-931
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When Geonosian Spy is stealthed (enemy) he remains untargetable after losing the stealth buff. The model/ship is "transparent" and appears to be stealthed, but the buff has expired and the ship should be able to be targeted.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight a battle against a fleet using geo spy. This bug has been occuring very often for me on my phone and tablet.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

When Geonosian Spy is stealthed (enemy) he remains untargetable after losing the stealth buff. The model/ship is "transparent" and appears to be stealthed, but the buff has expired and the ship should be able to be targeted.

Screenshot_20200308-205951_Heroes.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Target GeoSpy due to transperency issue (not stealthed)

Community Manager (retired)
@nabokovfan87 Thanks for the video, I managed to reproduce the issue now. It looks like Geo Spy doesn't get the Stealth buff icon right away, although it is functionally and visually Stealthed, after being damaged from Hyena Bomber's special "Synchronized Salvo". Geo Spy gets the Stealth buff icon once it gets a turn. Flagged it as a bug now, thanks again!

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (385 Views)

All Replies

@nabokovfan87 Hi there, I tried to reproduce this issue with the same line up and was unable to. Every time Geonosian Spy's Starfighter would come out of Stealth and if there would be no other units Taunting, I was able to select the Spy.
If it occurs for you again it would help if you could get a video of it so we can see exactly what was the sequence of events.
Thank you.
Message 2 of 7 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricksI will keep recording until I get a video of my opponent GeoSpy with the issue.  I ran 3 battles today, 2 of them had the bug. They appeared on my spy when he was hit with the buzz droid debuff.  As you can see in the screenshot in the original post, it WASN'T tied to a buzz droid debuff that triggered the stealth.  For whatever reason, it looks like spy is gaining stealth, or losing it and the buff icon isn't working properly.  I've noticed it moreso when the spy loses stealth and then he stays transparent / stealthed.  I notice that moreso because I save spy for last, then kill him with the AoE in mirror matches with malevolence.

Here is the video of the above:https://youtu.be/fVO92ZMJ2AA

Message 3 of 7 (408 Views)

@nabokovfan87 Thanks for the video, I managed to reproduce the issue now. It looks like Geo Spy doesn't get the Stealth buff icon right away, although it is functionally and visually Stealthed, after being damaged from Hyena Bomber's special "Synchronized Salvo". Geo Spy gets the Stealth buff icon once it gets a turn. Flagged it as a bug now, thanks again!
Message 4 of 7 (386 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@CG_MindTricks  I just had it happen again, malevolence spawned VD, I used the attack to stack buzz droids and he went transparent, waited a turn, then gained the buff.

Message 5 of 7 (329 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't want to post this as a seperate issue, but I have this happening with Fives and other ships now as well since latest update @CG_MindTricks 

Heroes_Screenshot_2020.04.30_20.21.15.jpg

Message 6 of 7 (241 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here is another with Geo shipHeroes_Screenshot_2020.04.27_19.20.41.jpg

Message 7 of 7 (239 Views)