Can't Select Game Modes

by OoShellshock

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot play - "Save titanfall" message

Hi everyone,

image.png

Apparently, someone got into the apex systems and disabled our ability to play. The devs certainly are aware.

Some players got it fixed by connecting to a different data server (which you can do the first time you start up apex on the wait screen).

Other than that, there is nothing we can do but wait until this is fixed.

If you find any way to get in, please share it down below. Thanks.

Message 42 of 91 (6,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot play - "Save titanfall" message

[ Edited ]

We just got official communication.

image.png

I've tried out different servers to see if something is working. I found the following ones that work for me:

- Oregon 1

- Singapore GCE 1

- Tokyo 2

View in thread

Message 50 of 91 (6,537 Views)

All Replies

Can't Select Game Modes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

After King's Canyon After Dark appeared I was able to play it once now it won't allow me to ready up for any mode. The only option I have is "select" which opens up the game mode selection screen.

Message 1 of 91 (8,612 Views)

Update after update

★★★★★ Novice

There are more problems after every update! Now I can not even start a game because when I put triangle to start a game they aks me select a game mode. Maybe you (apex legends) should fix the problems instead of update and create new stuff in game?! The connection is also very bad after season 4 and it’s still happening.... people losing point, kills and games of this....

Message 2 of 91 (8,408 Views)

Re: Update after update

★★★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 3 of 91 (8,396 Views)

Apex legends PS4 issue

★★★★★ Newbie

The game will not allow me to ready up it doesn't matter if it's trios duos ranked or after dark it will not allow me to ready up

Message 4 of 91 (8,411 Views)

Re: Apex legends PS4 issue

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue, there is another post with 10+ points please reply on that post also so we can get them to fix this asap plz and ty

Message 5 of 91 (8,407 Views)

New Game Mode doesn't let me play anything.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was at the firing range and wanna play a ranked game in Apex but whenever I change a mode or select play, it directs me to the new LTM. I tried playing the LTM but still the same thing happens. I can't even play. I also even tried to close the application and come back but still the same thing happens. 

Hope you will see this Respawn. tnx

Message 6 of 91 (8,449 Views)

Re: New Game Mode doesn't let me play anything.

★★★★★ Novice
Message 7 of 91 (8,445 Views)

Re: Can't Select Game Modes

★★★★★ Newbie
@OoShellshock I’m having the same problem.
Message 8 of 91 (8,602 Views)

Re: New Game Mode doesn't let me play anything.

★★★★★ Apprentice

aight. It kinda sucks i cant even play tho

Message 9 of 91 (8,441 Views)