Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't See Rank On Madden 19

by _A1mightyKenny_

Original Post

Re: Can't See Rank On Madden 19

★★★★ Novice

EA should give everyone a refund for this ongoing issue that they never will address I’m sick and tired of these people ignoring the community and I want my money back!!!!

Message 11 of 30 (1,395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Madden is a joke and so is EA they will never fix this issue sorry 

Message 12 of 30 (1,394 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Can’t see my online h2h rank

Message 13 of 30 (1,352 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WHY ARE THEY IGNORING US * YOU EA WE WILL NEVER BUY MADDEN AGAIN AND IM PLANNING ON SUEING FOR MENTAL STRESS

Message 14 of 30 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't see my rank

Message 15 of 30 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I cant either just happened. How have they not responded to any if this it blows my mind 

Message 16 of 30 (1,230 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I will be filing some sort of dispute or lawsuit. I don’t see the reason why I shouldn’t. This games contents are not bringing about what it promises to bring about. I payed for ranked matches and all functions to properly be assorted. My rank has not been showing for weeks and I demand a refund.

Message 17 of 30 (1,195 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hopefully one day some one will takeover and make a great NFL game and put EA sports to shame. I get kicked from rankings every year because of a rage quiter. EA ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE GAME SMH
Message 18 of 30 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

SAME HERE. I want my money back. I cannot even see other players history or records. The leaderboards are worthless. This is terrible. Get it together EA. 

Message 19 of 30 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah this just happened to me last night...I know EA is only concerned with MUT but they really need to fix this problem cuz I love playing online head to head...I also have a problem with sending game invites to people too so EA needs to get its * together 

Message 20 of 30 (1,081 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help