Can't See Rank On Madden 19

by _A1mightyKenny_

Original Post

Re: Can't See Rank On Madden 19

★ Apprentice

EA should give everyone a refund for this ongoing issue that they never will address I’m sick and tired of these people ignoring the community and I want my money back!!!!

Message 11 of 30 (3,021 Views)

★ Apprentice

Madden is a joke and so is EA they will never fix this issue sorry 

Message 12 of 30 (3,020 Views)

★★ Novice

Can’t see my online h2h rank

Message 13 of 30 (2,978 Views)

★ Apprentice

WHY ARE THEY IGNORING US * YOU EA WE WILL NEVER BUY MADDEN AGAIN AND IM PLANNING ON SUEING FOR MENTAL STRESS

Message 14 of 30 (2,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't see my rank

Message 15 of 30 (2,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant either just happened. How have they not responded to any if this it blows my mind 

Message 16 of 30 (2,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will be filing some sort of dispute or lawsuit. I don’t see the reason why I shouldn’t. This games contents are not bringing about what it promises to bring about. I payed for ranked matches and all functions to properly be assorted. My rank has not been showing for weeks and I demand a refund.

Message 17 of 30 (2,821 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hopefully one day some one will takeover and make a great NFL game and put EA sports to shame. I get kicked from rankings every year because of a rage quiter. EA ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE GAME SMH
Message 18 of 30 (2,803 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

SAME HERE. I want my money back. I cannot even see other players history or records. The leaderboards are worthless. This is terrible. Get it together EA. 

Message 19 of 30 (2,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah this just happened to me last night...I know EA is only concerned with MUT but they really need to fix this problem cuz I love playing online head to head...I also have a problem with sending game invites to people too so EA needs to get its * together 

Message 20 of 30 (2,707 Views)