Re: Can't Resume Mix Tapes

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Can't Resume Mix Tapes

★★ Novice

My sim has the "turn-table-top tote" DJ booth, and while she can start mix tapes, she can't seem to resume them, as the option is greyed out and says "The required object to resume crafting either is not on the lot, or not owned". She is able to resume songs on the guitar, however.

Message 1 of 7 (3,079 Views)

Hero

Do you not have them in your inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (3,056 Views)

★★ Novice

They're in my inventory, bu the option to resume is greyed out despite having the DJ booth on the same lot.

Message 3 of 7 (3,047 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods ? Did you try replacing the booth ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (3,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I had this problem before and solved it by using the same dj booth that the mix tape was made on and fully upgrading it ,seem to work after

Message 5 of 7 (3,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thanks @LadyDarkSorrow! For me it was enough to add advanced heat sink and surge protection (in this order). Maybe only surge protection that would be enough?

Message 6 of 7 (1,973 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (1,912 Views)