Re: Can't Remove An Item From, Or Clear My Eco Retreat Lot!

by missashnycole

Original Post

Can't Remove An Item From, Or Clear My Eco Retreat Lot!

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12
OS Version 14.7.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's probably a pretty unique bug. But it happens when career items somehow make their way to home lots.
What do you expect to see? The option to remove or store this extra Industrial Chef Station. Or the option to clear the entire lot.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When the Eco Retreat lot first came out I purchased it and a lot of my stored items went missing. 

Afterward, I sent a list of the missing items to EA to get them restored. During this process, I was given an extra Industrial Chef Station instead of the Gourmet Kitchen Island I requested. 

I placed the Industrial Chef Station within my Eco Retreat house and when I realized that wasn't the correct item I tried to store it. 

This extra Industrial Chef Station cannot be stored and I cannot clear my Eco Retreat lot because of it either. 

I've submitted five cases over the past year trying to get it fixed and the last EA Help team remember has told me to report it as a bug so it can get fixed in the game. 

I'm really hoping it can get fixed this way. I'm even fine with my entire Eco Retreat Lot getting cleared if that's what it takes. 

Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@missashnycole That is a bit unusual. Could you DM me your Player ID so I can investigate?

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, will do. 

Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)