Can’t Purchase a Hobby Item-Stays on the Floor & Checkmark Greyed Out

by katclawsx3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t Purchase a Hobby Item-Stays on the Floor & Checkmark Greyed Out

★★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad; iPhone 6sPlus
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003641527859
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ???
What do you expect to see? I’m just trying to purchase the Chef Mix-a-Lot Mixer for the Cooking Hobby for my Sim. The item stays red (no matter where I try to place it). It stays on the floor & won’t let me put it on the counter and the check mark ✅ stays grayed out. I took a screenshot, but keep getting a message that the file is too large?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Would appreciate some help, Thanks!

I’m just trying to purchase the Chef Mix-a-Lot Mixer for the Cooking Hobby for my Sim.
The item stays red (no matter where I try to place it). It stays on the floor & won’t let me put it on the counter and the check mark ✅ stays grayed out, so I’m unable to purchase.  I took a screenshot if that helps at all.

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t Purchase a Hobby Item-Stays on the Floor & Checkmark Greyed Out

★★★ Apprentice

Heya; I don't know if this might be of help, but I had a look at my own mixer. It's one of those picky items that requires a specific "blue square" position on the counter to place it, so you have to make sure you see those, first. Then it seems to be really bad about placing it, even when you try to press on the blue square- you have to hold down on the move button (the one with the four arrows in four directions) and sort of drag the mixer around in the air until it clicks into place.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (597 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Heya; I don't know if this might be of help, but I had a look at my own mixer. It's one of those picky items that requires a specific "blue square" position on the counter to place it, so you have to make sure you see those, first. Then it seems to be really bad about placing it, even when you try to press on the blue square- you have to hold down on the move button (the one with the four arrows in four directions) and sort of drag the mixer around in the air until it clicks into place.

Message 2 of 4 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sometimes placing things on counters has been problematic for me, windows, doors, wall hangings and other things block the counter spots for some reason.  

Message 3 of 4 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Srenti and @BlueWizardRob By Taking an item off the counter, I was able to purchase & place my shiny new mixer, Thank you both for your suggestions & help!
Message 4 of 4 (435 Views)