Original Post

Can't Progress - Contracts/Converstations Broken

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Taris
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/02/19:03:03
Summarize your bug On Map, Shows I can talk to Freelancer, Jani, Mathias, & Sentinal Dax. When I get close to them their conversation map legend goes away and I can't progress. Also "Brin Need to Know I" I have 3/4 showing but when I go to my completed Quests it shows the contract I needed to do to get them all done.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No Idea
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't continue in the story and completing the game to 100%
What should be happening instead? Me getting Platnium Trophy!

On Map, Shows I can talk to Freelancer, Jani, Mathias, & Sentinal Dax. When I get close to them their conversation map legend goes away and I can't progress. Also "Brin Need to Know I" I have 3/4 showing but when I go to my completed Quests it shows the contract I needed to do to get them all done.

Message 1 of 3 (660 Views)

Re: Can't Progress - Contracts/Converstations Broken

★★ Novice
@Hardwire03 I am also having this problem where I go to dentinal dad or Mathias and I am not able to talk to them because the icon to talk to them disappears on the map and in my visual ques when I am standing in front of that said npc. This happened a while ago since I stopped playing cause of that bug.

If I had to guess how long ago, it was right after the quarantine started around March when I started playing the game and got to that scenario in the game. I don't remember the mission I did before that happened, but I do know it is past the point where Mathias split into three.

Anyway, I can't progress in the game if this bug is not fixed. I have tried several times to restart the game to talk to both of those NPC's. But nothing works.
Message 2 of 3 (623 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't Progress - Contracts/Converstations Broken

★★★★ Pro
@Blandaxt This thread is a year old, so the OP probably won’t reply. You don’t state what platform you’re on. If on console, I’d recommend doing a hard reset of your console to try to clear the cache. Pretty sure the devs addressed several causes of this bug in an earlier patch, but there may be some they didn’t squash. Also, if you look in your journal, do any of the quests tell you to talk to someone? Maybe there is actually another step that needs to be completed first.

Message 3 of 3 (601 Views)